Alios part 2

I woke up and got dressed as quick as I could. I only worked here for a few months and I'm scared out of my wits. Master is having a ball tonight and we had to get everything ready. I went to Masters bedroom and got him dressed. He slapped me in the face and I went to the dinning room. I never want to be hit with that wipe again.
- Later with that night -
I was dressed in fancy dress, master asked me to dress up. Hannah was serving drinks as Master was staring at me. A boy with blonde hair ( Finny!) came up and asked me to dance. We danced intell somebody grabbed me and dragged me away. It was master. He kissed my neck and I gasped.
" Master why-"
" Your mine!"
He started to undress me and bent me over his desk.
" You are mine you little whore!" He said rubbing me though my panties.
" Master!" I cried as my panties became damper.
He ripped them off and rubbed my clit.
" Mmmm so wet for your master." He whispered in my ear.
He enters me and moans, he didn't give me time to adjusted as he pounded into me.
" Fuck, Y/N your so tight!" He said as I was a moaning mess.
" Master please let me cum!"
He cums inside me as I come too, he lifts me to the bed and holds me.
" Your mine Y/N never forget that!" Master said and I whisper.
" Yours "
I wrote this in five minutes so if you think it's crap I'm sorry!