Alex pushed me back using all his strength, making me stumble a bit but I regained my composure almost instantly. "I should've let you rot in that cell they put you in six years ago." I roared, my face burning with anger. 

I smiled wickedly when he didn't say anything. "What? Cat got your tongue, brother ?" I sneered devilishly.

Alex's jaw locked tight, his eyes shading those of death. "Remember Jason, I'm not one of your little minions. I'm your god forsaken brother." He breathed heavily.

"And I wish you weren't." I let my words fall freely, and slow enough for each word to taunt Alex.

"What are we? Five?" Alex hissed. "Don't play tough guy with me. Save your threats for someone who's pathetic enough to believe them." He added.

I grabbed a nearby chair, after bursting it straight into Alex's presence. I heard him let out a piercing scream, holding his arm and looking up to me with.. Fear?

That's not fear, he's trying to play you. Finish this Jason.

Throwing myself on top of him, Alex tried to dodge me but failed miserably. I landed on top of him yet again, taking the chance to beat him black and blue in his face.

Finish this!

I clenched my hands around his throat, putting so much force in choking him and causing his face to turn red. 

"Jason, stop! You're fucking killing him!" Rick yelled, followed by more scoff words and trying to get me to a stop.

I only saw red, the sounds of my choking brother meant shit to me, only the bad voice was here to encourage me.

"Jason!" A high pitched voice screeched, causing me to snap my head up. Her hands and arms were covered in blood, and she placed a shaking hand over her mouth to keep herself from breaking down any further.

Lilith.

"W-What are you doing.." She whimpered, her bottom lip quivering and I saw tears well up behind her eyes. 

I stayed silent, losing the grip around Alex's throat and I heard him take in a sharp breath. I slowly looked down at Alex's face, his anxious eyes met mine.

Letting my gaze travel up to Rick, I saw him standing there wide-eyed, looking at me like I was some unhinged and uncontrollable monster. 

And he was right.

My eyes met Lilith's again, and I felt myself break down. I thought I was cured.

But I'm a murderer. I can't be cured.

I just tried to kill my own brother.

Lilith watched me in so much fear, seeing her like that was as if my whole entire world came crashing down on my shoulders and in just a blink of an eye, I had lost the trust of the one person I every truly loved.

"I-I.." I squealed, taking my hands back and crawling away from Alex. My breathing picked up, and I quickly pressed myself into the corner of the room.

Pulling my knees up, I hid my face in my knees and wrapped my arms around my legs, rocking myself back and forth. 

You're a worthless piece of shit. You can't do anything right, not even killing someone is in you. And now you also fucked up everything with Lilith.

"B-But I didn't mean to.." I whispered, running my fingers through my hair as I tugged on the ends. Tears streamed down my face, making my vision blurry.

Is that what you tell yourself at night? You also didn't mean to let Zack die, but he still got shot because of you. It's all because of you, Jason.