Chapter 50

Woah, chapter 50 already.. 

I can't believe I got so far with this story. I didn't even think people would read it, and now I'm already at chapter 50 and my story has almost 30k reads.

A lot of you people have been asking me how many chapters I'm going to write, because you guys have no idea when this story will come to an end. 

I can't answer that yet, but I do know that I still have a lot to write to be able to end the story, so don't worry about it yet.

Songs for this chapter:
Shots - Imagine Dragons
Fairytale - Justin bieber
______________

Jason's POV

As soon as we left the room I grabbed ahold of Rick's arm, slurring him against the wall. "Don't you fucking touch me!" I yelled.

Jason, don't do it, control yourself.

Guess who's back? Missed us? Finally time for some action! I was getting bored in here.

Before I could turn to Alex, I was met with a fist, colliding right in my face and causing me to flip. My head hit the hard concrete floor, and Alex tripped over my - now laying body. 

After noticing he fell as well, I immediately got on top of him, and I felt my anger taking over. I was repeatedly punching him in him straight in his face, until blood poured out of his nose and lip.

"Guys, for Christ's sake!" Rick shouted and yanked my body off of Alex's, causing me to blindly smash my fist in his stomach. Rick doubled over, holding his belly and letting out a grunt.

Alex took the opportunity to get up and grab my collar, lifting my up and slamming my back in the wall. A scream escaped my mouth, after my back and head hit the wall.

"You fucking piece of shi-" I cut Alex to it when I tore his hands off of me, grabbing him by his neck before blowing a fist across his face and throwing him against the other side of the room.

Stop yourself, before it's too la-

In what kind of pussy did you turn? You're weak.

"Touch me again and I swear to God, I'll fucking murder you!" I yelled, my eyes growing a dark shade. 

Alex let out a whimper, after getting up from the floor. Before he had the chance to launch himself at me again, Rick placed his hand on his chest, standing between us.

"You're thinking with your damn ass, use your head for once! I can tell by the way you're acting right now-" I cut Alex off.

"How am I acting like, Alex?" Pushing Rick aside, I got in his face. "Huh? How am I acting?!" I repeated, death flashing through my eyes.

Alex backed up slightly. "Get the fuck out of my face bro." He spat, " - or you're going to regret it." 

Rick spoke up again. "Guys, cool down." He probed.

"Don't fucking tell me what to do." I barked, shooting a furious glare his way. Rick held his hands up in defense, knowing not to fuck with me now.

Turning to Alex again, I saw him chuckle and shake his head in disbelief - making me grow even more frantic. 

Is he seriously laughing now?!

"Wipe that smile of your fucking face, I'll fucking rock you in the jaw." I sneered in disgust. "You and I both know I'll have you on your knees in seconds." 

Alex lifted an eyebrow. "Try me, brother." He spat.

Oh, we will. Get him!

"Fuck you." I growled, pulling my fist back before slamming it into his face again. Grabbing him by the collar of his shirt, like he did with me, as I whacked him against the wall.