Chapter Five

I hope you enjoy chapter five! Please let me know what you thought and if you have any scene/chapter Ideas ❤️

--------------------------------------------------------------The walk home was freezing, Ashley had forgotten her jacket. She rubbed her forearm with her free hand trying to warm up a bit, her other hand getting tired of carrying her full to the brim backpack.

Ashley rounded the corner to her block, seeing her house and letting out a sigh as she spotted her mums car realising her dad must not be home yet. By the time she had gotten out her key from her pocket she was at the door and to her surprised she didn't feel scared just tired. Hopefully I'll stay that way she thought as she turned the key hearing the click, she made her way in taking off her shoes and kicking them to the side. She heard the spongebob squarepants theme song, letting her know Teddy was in the lounge.

"Hey honey"

Ashley jumped out of her skin and she looked up seeing her mum coming the down the stairs . She now felt the nerves

"Sorry honey, why are you so jumpy"

Her mother said with a hint of worry as she stepped off the last step and put a hand on Ashley's shoulder. Ashley inwardly winced, knowing a lie was on its way.

"Hey, sorry no nothing is wrong. Just feel a bit ill that's all" She replied with a small smile

Her mum put a hand on head, her eyebrows knotted together concentrating.

"You don't feel hot... you look eyey though"

"Do you feel sick?" She added removing her hand

Ashley giggled feeling the nerves ease a bit. Her mum had her nurse head on.

"No I'm fine, I just need to get some sleep"

"Ok your father will be home soon so tea will be about five" She said and walked into the kitchen.

Ashley hopped up the stairs, two at a time. as soon as she passed the threshold to her bedroom the door was slammed shut, backpack thrown on the floor and she jumped into bed not even bothering to get dressed. Ashley's eyes stung because of all the tears and how tired she was, it didn't take long before she fell into a restless sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Ashley tea is ready" someone said gently shaking her shoulder.

Ashley groaned not wanting to wake up. She had a instant headache, slowly opening her eyes feeling the burn of her bedroom light. It was her mum trying to wake her

"I really don't feel hungry mum" She complained

"I've got a bad head" Ashley added lifting her hands to apply pressure to her temples

"Once you've eaten you can take some tablets"

Her mum replied once again gently rubbing Ashley's shoulder. She winced rolling over, really not wanting to do anything but sleep

"Come on love you can't take tablets without eating"

Ashley groaned once more before getting out of bed which only made her head pound more. Her mum left the room as Ashley pulled out her dressing gown before making her way downstairs. Ashley turned on her phone which she hadn't checked since her walk home earlier. She had a few notifications from snapchat, facebook etc but as she scrolled down her heart dropped

Ashley please can we talk?

It was from Ethan, but that wasn't the only one she had received

It doesn't have to be awkward and I know this sounds bad... please don't tell anyone . We seriously need to talk

Ashley felt her face burn with anger and embarrassment. What was he saying that he was embarrassed to have anyone know he had had sex with her! She locked her phone looking at the black screen, she should of been relieved. This meant he wouldn't tell anyone which is what she wanted, but it still stung. Ashley realised she was stood a the bottom of the stairs and hurried to the kitchen, thankful no one noticed.

"Hey love, feel any better?"

Ashley's dad said not looking up the his paperwork he was doing on the sofa

"Not really"

She replied guessing her mum must of told him, she had felt ill. Ashley then got the silverware out and began placing them.

Ashley finished her dinner within ten minutes, she hasn't realised how hungry she was until she began eating. When everyone finished and everything was put away. After taking a few tablets for her headache, Ashley made her way back upstairs.

She changed into her big fluffy onesie. Ashley hopped into bed before Skyping Lily and Jasz.

Thankfully no one mentioned it and they all were just talking about random things. Laughing, gossiping and it was as if there was no drama at all. She stayed on Skype for a few hours, it was around 1am when she said goodbye to her friends and tired to sleep. She was happy talking to them had helped and she had decided she was just going to tell Ethan to let things go back to normal and forgot it ever happened.

--------------------------------------------------------------

There you go guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I really wanted to have a scene with her parents before jumping ahead and also wanted Ashley to hear from Ethan. The next chapter is going to be a jump... so I hope you're all excited to know what is going to happen next (;

Please remember to favourite, comment and follow if you enjoyed