Chapter 21: Multiverse

Start from the beginning

Taking a sigh of contentment after her change, she rushed upstairs and into the familiar looking kitchen, not seeing her body on the couch she guessed her body was outside in her small house, she wanted to go out and check but...something was compelling her to...cook?
"B-But I can't cook" Kana whispered to herself taking a small gulp as she entered the kitchen, "okay...just make something simple, you can do that" she mumbled to herself as she got started.

It was strange...no matter what, her body seemed to not comply with her minds request at 'simple' she worked and cooked through pots and pans of different kinds of foods and drinks, most likely for the skeletons upstairs she took the first platter in her hands and headed upstairs, after making the trek to Blue's room she began knocking a series of knocks that she didn't know.

One big knock, four small knocks, and two more big knocks.
Suddenly the door swings open, and she's welcomed by a huge smile, "MS. Y/N! I WAS JUST WAITING FOR YOU!"

Seeing Blue's smiling face filled her with...DETERMINATION!

"Master Blue, you re looking as energetic as always" Kana paused at her words *crap I called him Master.*

"OF COURSE!" Blue opened the door wide for her to walk into, the drapes had already been drawn and his bed was already made, he rushed over to sit at his star-themed desk, awaiting the food she had prepared for him, "I HAVE A VERY STRICT SCHEDULE OF WHEN I NEED TO GO TO SLEEP, SO I CAN AWAKEN THE MOST REFRESHED SLEEP IS VERY VERY IMPORTANT, YOU KNOW" Blue continued, Kana was still shocked at her words from earlier yet...it made her feel okay?

Kana smiled at his seriousness, "of course, Master Blue it's very astute of you to say so, not many monsters value a strict sleep schedule as you do" she said *what the hell...I don't even know what 'astute' means.*

He beamed at the compliment as Kana set down his platter of food, before she came up behind him to tie a napkin around his neck "WELL, I TRY TO MAKE SURE I CAN BE AS READY AS POSSIBLE IN ONE DAY, PREPARATION IS KEY AFTERALL" he said, "star-shaped blueberry pancakes, drizzled in blueberry syrup with assorted fruits on the side, one cup of warm milk, and one cup of cranberry juice" Kana said *WHY DID I SAY THAT?*

Blue frowned, "I THOUGHT I ASKED FOR ASSORTED SUGAR PASTRIES ON THE SIDE, NOT FRUIT" he said, even Kana knew Blue preferred sweets over fruit "Master Blue, how can you be filled with energy if you only ever eat pastries, it s not good for you" she said seeing Blue's heart broken face, like the world was crumbling around him, "B-BUT PASTRIES HAVE SUGAR AND SUGAR IS CONVERTED TO ENERGY" he said making Kana almost hurt with her words *just give him his sweets.*

"Guess what fruit has in it?" Kana asked, Blue bowed his head "SUGAR" he replied sadly, "perceptive as always, Master Blue" Kana said *Orange will not be happy with this STUPID STUPID KANA!*

"BUT-" Blue said "no buts" Kana interrupted "enjoy your meal, Master Blue, but I have to tend to the others now" she added groaning mentally at having to serve Black his food.

Kana rushed downstairs to get the next platter of food, after grabbing it she quickly ran back up the stairs and knocked on Papyrus's door "COME IN" yelled a familiar voice she knew was Papyrus, opening the door, she noticed that Papyrus was hard at work setting up his action figures to just the right angle, the drapes were already drawn but the bed was messy, "MS. Y/N DID YOU BRING THE WAFFLES?" Papyrus asked.

"Of course, Master Papyrus, I wouldn't dream of forgetting it" Kana replied getting used to these responses that she knew wasn't hers Papyrus hopped to his desk, already tying a napkin around his neck, "GOOD, BECAUSE IF YOU FORGOT, IT WOULD BE A CATASTROPHE" he said *cat...what?*

Kana set down his food, "warm waffles, drizzled in maple syrup and cream, along with sliced bananas and the tallest glass of orange juice I could find" repeating the order aloud, "YES GIVE IT TO ME" Papyrus started tearing into his breakfast the moment her hand left the plate, "if you eat too fast, you'll get a stomach ache, Master" Kana said knowing that was true she sometimes got a stomach ache whenever she ate too fast.