Chapter 21: Multiverse

(This chapter is fully dedicated to RacoonSinQueen cause of obvious reasons)

Darkness...it was...so dark.

Wait...there is a light.

Kana groaned as she slowly opened her eyes, her vision having to get used to the bright white...nothingness?
Kana was getting her senses back, she tried moving but couldn't she felt weak and drained she looked toward her feet noticing blue strings hanging her up, if she had more energy she would try and escape but she was so tired.

Blackness came once more.

"Wake up Kana" a familiar voice said forcing Kana out of her sleep, "mmm" she moaned noticing she was laying her head on Red's lap "Red?" she asked confused, Red smiled "how's my wolf doing?" he asked stroking her hair.
Kana quickly sat up "w-wait...I'm...lost" she said trying to remember what happened, Red frowned "what's wrong sweetheart?" he asked as Kana groaned "I'm...meant to be at my home...with Rose...in the jungle" she said her head still spinning "w-why am I here?" she asked.

Red only stared at Kana in a mix of confusion and sadness "do...you not want to be here?" he asked, Kana only stared "no of course I do, but...I just don't know how I got here" she said, Red came close to her "maybe you were dreaming..." he replied stroking her hair again.

Kana sighed a dream sounded the most...plausible, it did seem too real to be true "it was also a nightmare...I had to leave you, everyone" she said leaning onto Red, "heh...it's okay my wolf, you don't have to leave me" he said causing Kana to smile "I don't want to...I'm happy" she replied.

"I'm glad...I want you to be happy" Red said Kana moaned into his touch, her ears began to twitch she was hearing a voice.
"What is wrong my pet?" Red asked as Kana sat up, her ears twitching straining to hear the distressed voice, it sounded so far, yet so close.
"Kana, Kana, KANA" the voice said getting louder and louder "wake up it's just a dream" the voice said, Kana's eyes widened as her world went black before her eyes opened to the white nothingness she saw before, seeing the familiar Sans skeleton known as Dream at her side "where am I?" she asked.

Dream smiled "your in the white void, do not worry Ink is dealing with Error as we speak, he was trying to get your soul" he said, Kana only seemed confused but shook it off "okay, so...I was taken by Error" she said, Dream nodded as Kana sighed trying to stand up only to wobble and fall back down "you've not regained your energy yet, we gotta wait for Fresh to sho-" Dream said before Fresh popped up "YO I heard someone call my name" he said scaring Dream, Kana only groaned remembering his annoying lingo.

Dream sighed "Fresh don't scare me like that" he said, Fresh looked past Dream to Kana "oh hey it's my bro dawg girl, how ya doing?" he asked, Kana gave a forced smile "I'm fine...um...Fresh" she replied "Fresh we don't have time for you to catch up, you need to send her to Sans and the others" Dream said, Fresh gave a smile "okay" and like that Kana's world went black once again.

It was still dark as the loud DING-DING-DING-DING of an alarm clock went off, Kana groaned as she slowly woke up in...Y/N's room?
Spotting the alarm clock and turning it off she looked at the clock '4:43' it was way too early, she got up out of bed yawning at least she was back home...but...where was Y/N?

The first thing she did was head toward Y/N's small bathroom, she almost gave off a scream as she saw herself in the small bath mirror.
She was in Y/N's body!
"Oh great" Kana grumbled angrily, "juuuust great...of course Fresh would do something like this" she mumbled more heading out of the small bathroom, she dug around finding Y/N's uniform "never thought I'd wear you again" Kana said to herself a little annoyed but got changed, she was surprised at how...not uncomfortable it feels...like she's worn this for a long time.

Skeletons and a PetOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara