Chapter 6.

Y/N's P.O.V.

I look over to him. He is still red. I smile and blush more. He tries to say something.

"Erm... you... erm... a-are... w-welcome."

I turn around and look to the woods trying to hide my extreme blush.

"Y-you still want to show me around, I mean if you want to we can also go back, just..."

"No, n-no, I'd love to." He interrupts me and starts to walk into the woods.

.
Ford's P.O.V.

I messed up!
I walk with them looking around the city, showing off my knowledge about the town and everytime I turn around they blush and looks away. I don't know what this means and try to stay calm.

"So this is the waterfall of Gravity falls,... it leads into a lake." Ouch, a very smart move Ford.

"Yeah and it's so beatiful." They look impressed.

Looking over to the waterfall, I notice them walking into the woods. I turn around and observe them sitting down on an old trunk. They look like they feel pain.

"Everything alright?" I watch them holding onto their injured arm. They nod. I sit down next to them.

"Yes, yes, it's just my wounds, they burn a little bit." They look around, as if they are searching for something specific. Taking off their bandages, they seem distraught.

"Wait, I'll help you." I take some clean bandages from my jacket and wrap them around her arm. "So, that must be good for now. Is it to tight?" They look into my eyes. Their deep E/C eyes stare into mine.

"Thank you for everything." They whisper.

.

Y/N's P.O.V.

I whisper. I lost my view in his dark brown eyes. My arm hurts, but I am so distracted by his eyes, that this is not the important part for now. His blush disappears and we just stare at each other. Suddenly I loose my manners and cuddle up to him. No reaction from the other side.

"Sorry, is it to close?" I look up to him. 

"Heh... Um... no... I-I just wonder what to do next."He looks surprised.

"Just do, what you feel is right."

He puts an arm around me. "I think this should do it."

I smile slightly and snug up to him more. He is warm and smells nice. 

He looks around and watches if no one is there.  I laugh slightly. He looks down to me. He is so much taller than me.

"What's so funny?" Me still laughing, cuddle into his red sweater. He chuckles a bit. I look back up. He looks down to me. I grin brightly, he just smiles warmly.