Chapter 3.

Stan's P.O.V.

I stop smiling. "I need to talk to Ford." I point at him. She looks at me and nods. First slowly then fast. "Yes, yes of course." I take Ford to the kitchen.

"You think we can leave them here?"

He shrugs "I don't know, but for this night, of course."

"And if they got a worried family? Maybe they even don't want to stay?"

"We could ask them at any time."

I look over the livingroom, but it's to late.

.
Y/N's P.O.V.

I watch the two walking into the kitchen. I slowly drift inti sleep.

"I don't think we need to ask anymore." I hear Stan saying from the kitchen.

I drift into a dreamles sleep.

*next morning*

(still Y/N's P.O.V.)

I wake up. It's early in the morning. I don't think anyone has awoken yet. I stand up and look around. The sun glances into the room.

A bright orange stripe shines through the window. Fast darkness, and again the orange stripe. This repeats often.

Something or someone is out there. I look around and see a cloak lying on the armchair. I take it, put it on my shoulders and walk out.

There is a cool breeze outside, but the cloak keeps me warm. I see how Ford is out there chopping wood in his red sweater. He sees me and smiles.

.
Ford's P.O.V.

I see Y/N looking at me. I begin to smile. "Good morning Y/N! How was the night?" They come steadily closer.

"Thank you, it was good, I guess." She wears my jacket. They look good in it.

Tgey look up to me. "Only we are awake, you know?" They look back to the house.

"Yes, Stan sleeps very long and the kids need to rest I guess."

They cuddle into my jacket. I chuckle. They looks up to me.

"What is so funny? Do I have something on my face?" They reach out to their face.

"No there is nothing just, this is my jacket." They look at it and snuggle it more.

"Welp, now it's mine." They grin.

I smile back.

"No really, if you want it back take it." They pull it off and hand it over.

.
Y/N's P.O.V.

I hand the jacket over. It was a bit rude from me to take his cloak without even asking.

"No, I don't need it for now." He lays the axe down. "Take it, I see that you are cold."

"Really?" I look at him. This red really suits him.

"Really." He looks directly into my eyes.

I play it cool and take the jacket back onto my shoulders. "Okay, then this jacket shall be mine." He smiles. I look around and recognize... nothing. I smirk.

"You know this place well?" I turn around and see how he continues chopping. He is so strong. I blush. He turns around.

"You said something?" I try to hide my blush.

"No... a-actually yes... do you know this place well?"

"Like the back of my hand. It is quiet a sight." He smiles. "If you want I could give you a tour." He puts his axe down again, sheepishly scratching the back of his neck.

"Y-yeah, that would be nice if you could."