Stay Away

~Chloe's P.O.V.~

After spending about 2 hours on my phone Perrie called me down "Chloe c'mon get ready were going out for a meal" "Okay mum" I went back upstairs and opened my wardrobe and pulled out a grey top that says 'Dont go with the flow', skinny jeans, black sandles. I went into the shower and washed my hair and got out and dried my hair and out it in a messy bun. I put on my jeans and top and put some sunglasses on and a black bracelet and grabbed my bag and went downstairs to put my sandals on.

I was ready to go and Zayn and Perrie was ready too. We got into the car and started driving to a resturant. When we got there we walked in and it was very fancy. The waitress came over and seated us down in a private area. It had 4 other seats that were empty for some reason. Anyway we sat down and ordered and I was on the way to the toilet when Niall, Liam, Louis and Harry came in...I got scared a but but they all came over and hugged me and I felt safe. I smiled and went off to the toilet. On the way out a man walked in the restaurant.....My biological dad.

He saw me and went to grab me, I tried to run but he grabbed me "MUM! DAD! HELP! I screamed. He took me out of the restaurant and whispered "I found you baby" He made me cringe and pushed me into the car but as he was about to drive off Zayn opened his door and punched him and Niall opened my door and took me from the seat. I cried into his chest and looked around to see Zayn, Liam, Louis and Harry hitting him. Perrie was crying and running up to me. Niall put me down but I couldn't walk, I was scared. Perrie was crying and hugging me. Me and Perrie went home leaving the boys with my 'dad'.

~Zayn's P.O.V.~

Chloe was going to the toilet when Niall, Liam, Louis and Harry walked in and hugged her, she smiled and went. It was gone 5 minutes and I heared someone scream...Chloe "MUM! DAD! HELP!" I knew it was chloe and I saw her 'dad' drag her out. I ran off outside leaving Perrie and the boys but they soon followed. I saw her 'dad' put her in the back seat. He got into the car and went to drive off when I opened the door and started hitting him. I was so angry I couldn't help it. Niall grabbed Chloe and Liam, Louis and Harry hitting him too.

Perrie and Chloe went home and left me and the boys to deal with him. We all stood around him and each took a turn hitting him. Once we were done we went home. I literly ran home just to see Chloe. I couln't breath properly, I was gasping for air but I didn't care, my eyes were watery and couldn't help but let the tears fall. I got up to the door and opened it fast and ran into the living room to see Chloe and Perrie cuddled up. I went over and hugged Chloe and never wanted to let go. She was shaking "I'm so sorry Chloe I really am, this was supposed to be a happy night I'm so sorry" she looked at me and said "As long as you guys are here it's always going to be happy" I smiled at her words and she wiped my cheeks "I love you Chloe" "I love you too....Dad" I smiled and hugged Perrie and we all snuggled up in a blanket and watched a movie. About 5 minutes later we all fell asleep.

~Louis' P.O.V.~

I felt bad for Zayn, he kept running home and was crying. He wasn't breathing proplerly but he kept running, he really did love Chloe. I was behind him until he went into the house so I waited outside until the rest of the boys caught up. When the boys came we all walked inside and it was quiet. We all walked into the living room to see Zayn, Perrie and Chloe snuggled up sleeping with Zayn's arms wrapped around both of them. Niall went over and switched the tv off and we left. 

****

Next part is being written soon.