Goodbye

~Perrie's P.O.V.~

I was on my way home from Jesy's house and pulled up into the drive. It was 4:00pm and Zayn has to leave in an hour. I rushed inside the house and it was quiet. "Zayn?" "Chloe?" No answer. I started to panic, I rushed up into Chloe's room and they they were.....Zayn and Chloe sleeping. Zayn was led on the bed while Chloe's head rested near his shoulder. I decided to go take a picture and once I did that I woke Zayn up quietly.

He opened his eyes slowley so they can adjust to the light. He looked at me weirdly because I was smiling like an idiot but he soon realised why. I walked out the room getting ready to go to the airport.

~Zayn's P.O.V.~

Perrie came in and woke me up and she was smiling like an idiot but I soon realised why...Chloe was fast asleep on my chest. I decided to wake her up as we have to go soon to the airport. "Chloe?" "Mphh" "Chloe c'mon I have to go soon", she shot up and brushed her hair as it was sticking out in different directions. I got up and walked out to get my clothes ready.

***

I finished packing and I heared my door open and saw Chloe crying. "Chloe, whats wrong?" "I d-don't w-want you to g-go". I felt happy that she didnt want me to go but sad to see her cry, I pulled her into a hug "Hey...Don't worry its only for 3 days" she nodded and wiped her tears and walked out. I got my case and went downstairs to see Chloe and Perrie waiting by the door "Ready?" Perrie said. I sighed "Yeah I guess". I got into the car and started driving to the airport.

~Chloes P.O.V.~

I really didn't want Zayn to go, as much as I wanted him to go I think I have changed my mind. As we got into the car one single tear ran down my cheek but quickly wiped it away before anyone could see. The car was silent, but not an awkward silence.

When we arrived at the airport we walked in and had about 15 minutes until zayn's flight left. We went to the cafe to get a drink and headed towards the gate. I finished my drink withing 5 minutes and thats when I heared that voice I hate "Flight 108 to gate G, flight 108 to gate G" I looked at Zayn to see sadness. He hugged Perrie and kissed her and came over to me and pulled me into a hug and whispered "I love you, don't forget that but I will be home soon". I started to cry and hugged him back. "Last call to flight 108 gate G" He walked off dragging his case behind an waved one last time before disapearing. I turned to hug Perrie and she hugged back. We got into the car and drove off.

The car ride home I was sat next to Perrie we were talking about going to the mall to get out hair done. Perrie said she wants a light pink at the top and hot pink at the botttom but I don't know what I want mine, but I will see when I get there.

****

Working on next chapter