Chapter 3: The New Adventure

Hey guys, I know it's bee to late to post this chapter. I'm busy with something and didn't have time to post another chapter. Okay, today I'm dedicated to NaluTheater cause he/she are my first follower.. WOOHOO. Ehm, ehm, ehm Anyhoo, here chapter 3. Enjoy !!!.... :)

Fairy tail's not belong to me and Lion King

It's belong to Hiro Mashima and Roger Allerk and Rob Minkoff

Just Tony and Drake were belongs to me ;)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

After few years, Prince Natsu were grow up to young prince. He ready to travel and learns something important with his father. 

NO ONE POV

                 At dawn, there were a mystery shadow that reveal his pink-haired at his balcony. He then, run toward his parent's bedroom and came in without knocking the door. 

PRINCE NATSU POV

              I came my parent's bedroom without knocking the door and jump up to their bed. I non-stop jump lightly to my dad and shout dad name repeatly. " Dad, dad, dad, dad, dad, dad " I kept repeating. I hear mom said " Your son is waking " " Before the sun rise, he's your son." I hear dad said. I were born unnormal. My body always warm and my ears and nose defitnely can hear anyone who whispered and can smell from distance.

I kept repeat dad's name. Suddenly, my face brightenly show me that I have an idea. I bit dad's ear but it didn't work which let me fall at the ground. I winced in pain and my face brightenly again. I back away another step and then, I jumped and hit dad's face with my forehead.

My plan were work. Dad woke up and he looking at me but my face were show anger and pouting. " You promise" I say " Okay, okay, I'm up, I'm up" dad say. that's make me cheer up and quickly jump off and run to my balcony. Dad yawn and get out from his bed, mom too.

They walk to my bedroom and dad infront of me while mom were at my back. My mom were rustled my hair and push me lightly toward my dad. As soon me and my dad reach at my balcony, the sun were rise up, show the bright light " Listen Natsu, every light touching is our kingdom" dad say to me while facing me. " Wow" I say amazing and then watching dad "One day, the sun will set up my time here and will rise up with a new king which is you, Natsu." Dad continued  "Every light touching...." I whispered and wandering with the shadow place, so I ask dad " What about the shadow place?" 

 " Do not go to the shadow place. It's dangerous and can make you kill." Dad say seriously. "Now, come here. I want to show you some place" dad say " There's more?" I say excitedly " Heh, heh, yes Natsu. There's more"

Dad and me going down to greet the town people. They bowed when they saw us and dad also bowed them with nod his head and smile. " Why you bowed to them dad?" I say when we at the park " Cause we respect them." " Huh?" I confuse " Well Natsu, A king is not only have everything. They also must respect them with honour and the animals too." Dad say " But, did we eat their animals meat?" I say

"Yes Natsu, let me explain it. We must respect them from baby to the adult. If we respect them, they were also respect us from great honour and great view from them. The animals were always love us and we come to their 'Circle Of Life'." Dad say as he show me the great field which everyone from town people and they animals live together.

But, I'm not tall enough so, I stand with my tip-toes. Dad saw me and pick me up and put my legs at his shoulders. " Thanks dad" I say while resting both of my hand at dad red-haired hair. I awe with amazing that they live together without any harm. " What is 'Circle Of Life' ?" I ask dad 

"The 'Circle Of Life' is someone who enter our life. It's a strong chain that people created a very strong bond to stay away from darkness. If people died, they always beside us and keep living at our heart. So remember Natsu, If I died, I always be by your side and your heart." Dad explain in very long way.

Man, I can't wait to be king. I think dad can hear my thought as he say " And I can't wait to see my son grow up and be the great king" Dad chuckled " Dad" I whined. " Hahahaha, I'm sorry. Now, let's go home. Your mom is waiting" Dad say "Ohhh, so soon? I don't want to go home. I want to go more adventure." I say " Huh, your mom cook mega chicken fried tonight." Dad say " MEGA CHICKEN FRIED !!!?? LET'S GO DAD!!!" I say excited. Dad nodded and of we run to our home.

KING IGNEEL POV

AT NIGHT....

                  Huh, my son grew up so fast.  In few years, he will become mature and take responsible of my place. I rest my arm at my bedroom balcony and glance at the star. " Igneel?" Grandine say. I 'hmn' as response as I turn back. " Are you worry about our son?" Grandine say " What? no grandine. It just... huh. I just don't believe that my son grew up fast" I say while walk toward Grandine.

" Me too Igneel." Grandine say. I smile and ask her " How's Natsu" "His fall asleep. He such a great eater just like you." Grandine say while poking his finger at my chest. I smile again and hug her for no reason. Grandine hug me back. " Now, let's get back to sleep" I say after I release my arm. Grandine nod as we jump up at our bed.

" Goodnight Igneel" Grandine say "Goodnight Grandine" I say while bring her close to me. Grandine giggled and kiss my forehead as soon as we driffted to sleep.