Prologue

Prologue

"Stop it!" Keisha yelled. Her inmate, Lauren, was at it again. Every month on the 4th, 14th, and 24th, Lauren would constantly force Keisha into having sex with her until Keisha submitted. This time Lauren attacked her early in the day. It was only 2 p.m. Usually Lauren would attack her at 4 p.m., but today she was more aggressive than usual and the fact that Lauren had mannish qualities didn't help Keisha at all.

"Keisha, you know you want me to." She said as she pulled Keisha's jumpsuit off. Keisha fought trying to push Lauren off of her, but Lauren was a sadistic bitch. She couldn't have no as an answer. Keisha dug her nails into Lauren's face trying to pry her off her legs. However, she failed. Lauren dove right between Keisha's thighs and began kissing her sex. Keisha moaned and cried at the same time. She couldn't pretend that it didn't feel good because it had been awhile since she has been with a man. But never in her life did she think she would get molested in prison 3 times a month. 

"Oh," Keisha groaned, "Ju-just....leave me...alone. Oh damn! Please, can you..can you stop?" Keisha tried to keep from moaning, but she couldn't help it. Lauren moved her underwear to the side and plunged her tongue into Keisha's labia. 

"OH MY GOD!" Keisha screamed at a high pitch. Instead of trying to push Lauren off, her hands were holding on to the sheets of her bed. "Ah fuck!" Lauren shoved two fingers inside her while giving her hell with her majestic tongue. Keisha arched her back and moaned louder and louder each time. Her head kept hitting the wall, but she couldn't focus on the pain. Lauren, then shoved a third finger in and made circular motions within Keisha's clit. She curled her middle finger and hit Keisha's G-spot. She pumped her hand harder and faster until Keisha squirted her juices all in her mouth. 

She lifted her head up and wiped her mouth, "Mmm, it's my turn now." She pulled her jumpsuit down and straddled over Keisha's face. "Lick it all up." Keisha didn't comply and flipped Lauren off of her. She got off the bed and ran to the bars and screamed for a guard. No one came. The other inmates across from her were watching it all go down and smirked because she always cried for help, but no one ever came. Lauren got up and ran to Keisha, "Shut the fuck up. How many times are you going to fight this?"  She pulled Keisha away and threw her on the bed, "Just give in sweetie. You know it was meant to be like this." Lauren always made sure she got her way with Keisha.

5 Hours Later

Keisha was in a ball on her bed crying, while Lauren sat across from her gazing at her. Her eyes were full of passion and lust. There was something about Keisha that had her wanting more and more. She knew after she got out of jail she needed to turn her life around because if she was ever going to get Keisha, and she was, she had to be more delicate. Keisha was the definition of beauty, she could leave both men and women with watering mouths everywhere she went. She was the color of milk chocolate, with dark brown hair and eyes to match. When she got here she was very curvy, then she lost a little weight, but she still had curves in all the right places. She had luscious lips and a delicious ass. Her breasts almost drove Lauren insane. She was a size D and damn her jumpsuit did nothing to hide it. Lauren felt the urge to attack her, but she was waiting for the right time. Ever since she visited the psychic about 17 years ago, she was told that the number four would be her lucky number because that would be the time, the day, and the month when all her pain would stop. She lived her life by the number four and she wasn't going to jeopardize it because she couldn't control her urges. She would wait when it was 4 a.m. and go back at it.