▪5▪

"Tay!" My uncle called "You got a package!"

I walked down the stair yawning. I rubbed my eyes because I was having an awesome nap. Tony handed me a card. I read:
"When love fail what is left
Pain
Anger
Jealousy
Those three things can do a lot
Love cause cause a lot of deviant behavior. It can cause a person to do crazy shit.
I love you remember always and forever"

I looked at the box.

"Did it come with an return address on it?" I asked Tony walked to the box and brought to me as he examined he handed the box to me I opened it it was a chest with fairies carved into it is held it in both my hands carrying it over to the dining room table . "Why would he send this?"

I check it out for at least 30 seconds. I opened it and screams filled not from me but from Tony. We were staring at the heart that was inside of the chest. It was covered in blood.

"It's a Heart oh my baby Jesus." I started to breathe hard tears fell down my face.

*********

Sitting in the police office with my mom those texts kept replaying in my head it was terribly uncomfortable. I couldn't believe this was happening again. I just want a peaceful life with no Creep trying to do things to make my like a living hell. The Detectives walked into the room.

"Seems like you've been through this before with this kid Taylor.the best we can do as if right now is callin him in for 'Questioning'." The hispanic man sad.

"So pretty much the same bullshit KPD was telling me?" I said with irritation "straight bullshit he sent the heart of a cat to my house. Isn't there some way you can Like arrest him?"

"There's aren't any finger prints. No DNA. There's no way to just to say that he was the one that did this."

I laughed at this because this was complete bullshit.

"Well it seems that when he was doing all of this shit he was clean with it." The Detective stated.

"You know what... can you at least have a squad car outside of the house to ensure the safety of my son." My mom asked with anger.

"Let's go mom this ain't helping anything." I said standing up.

"I'll see what we can do." He got up and walked us out then he stopped me giving me his card. "If you need anything call."

I shrugged.

"What ever." I rolled my eyes snatching it and walking away.

I can't believe this is happening again. Why must this always after I try to get the feel for being free must he popup and destroy my happiness. From sophomore year til senior year. I mean I literally didn't go to school most of my senior which is why I have to finish this repeat of senior year. 18 years old going on 19 and still in high school. But I need to get my diploma.

The car ride was slow mom and I sat in silence driving home. I took glances out the window. Trying to comprehend what was this man's purpose in ruining my life and torturing me.

"Taylor hun...?" My mom said as rubbed the side of my face lightly. "Baby I'm so sorry."

"Mom you have no reason to apologize you just focus on the treatments." I spoke as she pulled in to the drive way. "Did the doctors say anything about you having gettin better?"

She just looked at me.

"Mom... is there a possibility?" I asked again. We stood in Silence at the front door.

"They say I have less than a month." She spoke after unlocked the door.

I ran up stairs to my room hearing my mom call after me I ignored her and lock myself in my room. I looked down at my hands smiling. I began to laugh then it automatically turned to tears. I sobbed harder it felt as it life was crashing down on me and I couldn't do anything to stop it. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I slid it across the floor not bothering to look at it.

                          ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

I sat on the floor with finishing up my portion of the school project that was due.

My phone vibrated again indicating that someone was calling and I decided to go ahead and answer then I heard a small chirp.

Me: Hello...

Dezzy: Hey boo.

Me: hi...

Dezzy: why so dry bitch?

Me: that sick bastard found me again.

Dezzy: What did the cops say?

Me: The same shit KPD said 'they can't just bring him in without credible evidence. Like how does he's so smart with this Dezzy.

Dezzy: He's gonna get his best believe.

Me: sent a cat's heart to my house.

Dezzy:(She gagged) Gross... but imma let my phone charge I'll talk to you in an hour?

Me: I have to do homework.... I'll try to talk to you when I can.

After we hung up someone knocked and my door opened it I turned to see Darius. He smiled slightly at me I stood and walked over to hug him.

"Wow that's new." he stated.

"What do you mean?" i asked.

"That hug Tay... You never hugged me like that." he chuckled nervously.

"Oh." i bit my bottom lip "well i kinda did need a hug."

"Your mom told me what happened earlier." he chuckled lightly.

"Of course she did." I rolled my eyes and laid on my bed.

"Why didn't you tell me you had you have a crazy ex?" he laughed i looked into his soul. "Okay... Shouldn't laugh."

"Its fine i should be use to it." i sighed

"You shouldn't be used to somethin like that baby." he kissed me " your mom also told me to do that."

I hugged him and kissed him again and deepened the passion of the kiss. He pulled back wowed. I really did think about dating him.

"You know I feel like i should give you a chance because you haven't done anything that made me feel like you are gonna hurt me." i smiled at him looking into his pretty ass eyes.

"Thats wassup shawty!"

"Mmn okaay." i giggled lightly feeling harden under me. "You better keep your little friend in control."

"I really wanna get to know you." He rolled over on top of me kissing my forehead. "You know before we have sex."

"Yea you're right." i said "You wanna cuddle?"

              *********************

As we laid in my bed I played in his hair. He snored lightly in my ear it was slightly annoying but very cute at the same time.

He felt him scoot a little closer and wrap his arm around me and it felt great.

"Damn!" i thought to myself.

He smell of old spice which made me want to lick this boy. But in mid-Fantasy i heard foot steps in the hallway.

I slid Darius'  arm from around me and i got up out the bed to walk to the door hoping it's just my uncle or my mother in the hallway i cracked the door open just enough to see who was there... No one.

I walked to my dresser and grabbed my taser I've been hiding and made my way in to the hallway. Prepared for anything i turned if on because i wasn't about to play no games with anybody.

Shuffling sound came from downstairs and i followed it.

There was a big black figure at the bottom of the stairs with his back turned to me he or what ever the hell it is going through something i guess was left at the bottom of the stairs.

He stood up and turned to face me and ran out the house.