~1~

"Momma this the last box then I'm done packin." I said puttin the last box on the kitchen floor

Wassup I'm Taylor a very handsome teenager dark skin teenage but I honestly do have a slick mouth other than that I'm a really cool person I have my flaws I accept it. Living with my mom with her situation insurance won't cover it and since we always pay out of pocket for my mom's treatment. I'm from Wisconsin for those who don't know where that is its located Wisconsin is a state people act like they've never heard of a state that's in the midwest. I'm the only child and it sucks at time but other than that its just me,my momma, and my uncle Tony (Her brother). He's helping me take care of her cause we literally just found out she had Cancer 2 years ago and it spread throughout her lungs and her brain so its kinda hard for me. So we packed up our stuff and moved closer to were her treatment are taking place which is in Chicago so that means new school new life new people.

"Alright TayTay can you set that right there and go take a break you workin ya self to hard." She said as she walked slowly towards me.

"Momma you supposed to be layin down."

"Boy I'm fine take yo ass to bed let me finish this its just one box."

"No momma imma need for you tah take ya ass to that bedroom over there and go rest." I snapped we stared each other to see who would crack first.

"Lil boy." She didn't crack

"Lil girl." I said with a smile.... I cracked

"Go to bed your start school in the morning." She said

"I'm telling Tony." I said as I walked up stairs.

I heard her talk but I didn't understand what she was sayin so I laughed because I knew it was something funny. I grabbed me Galaxy s6 and flopped onto my bed and dialed my best friend Destiny.

"Niggggaaaaaa." She dragged when she answered her phone.

"Giiiiirrrrrrrrlllllllllll." I said playfully

"Tell me why Shawn sexy ass gave me some fye ass top this mornin." She said as a thud came from her side "oww."

"Was it on to back porch again?" I shook my head

"Yup at 2 this morning." She laughed

"You so damn gay." I told her

"I'm gay but you the one that like dick Tay."

"your point is...." I teased

"I'm done with you lil boy."

"Awww you mad or super mad." I joked "ok I'm done for reals."

"But anyways I gotta go to sleep homie. School in the AM nigglette." Destiny yawned.

"Fine go to bed tramp love you fucktard." I said hanging up my phone and tossing it on the counter top.

**********

My alarm clock went off at
6:00 am I didn't want to get up so I laid down for a few more minutes. I felt a sting on my leg and immediately jumped up my uncle was standing over me with his arms crossed.

"Yo what the fuck!" I yelled at him

"Get up Tay..." He said smiling I love Tony but he be making me wanna kill him. "It's 6:45 and u gotta be there by 7:30."

"Get the fuck out dude before I beat your ass seriously that shit was uncalled." I said as I got up pushing him outta my room.

I went through my closet and grabbed my red ripped skinny jeans a black V neck t-shirt walked into the bathroom took about 20 minutes to do what I had to do and walk out to my uncle who sat in his black dodge charger for who knows how long waiting on me.