Cake~The bruises on your thighs like my fingerprints

Start from the beginning

"Babe," Calum calls out to Luke who curiously turns his head around, still bent over the suitcase and with white T-shirt in his hands.

"Yeah?" The blond replies curiously, straightening his back as he waits for Calum to continue.

"Cmere." The brown boy mumbles and makes grabby hands towards his boyfriend who happily obliges, abandoning any clothing he managed to collect so far and stepping in between Calum's spread legs and awaiting embrace.

Calum eagerly locks his arms around Luke's middle, nuzzling his nose into the lovely soft belly. "You are pretty." He mumbles into the damp skin, leaving sweet kisses all over Luke's abdomen who is now squirming under Calum's tickling lips.

"Keep still." Calum grumbles as Luke starts fidgeting in his embrace so he moves his palms from Luke's lower back to his arse. "You are pretty and soft and I love you very much," Calum says honestly as he looks up, his chin resting on Luke's bellybutton as he is looking up the blond's torso.

"I love you too," Luke says back, all blushing cheeks and coy glances. He is so cute when he is being shy around Calum.

"I wanna show you how much," Calum whispers quietly, gently moving his palms up and down the full globes.

"Yeah?" Luke replies quietly, stepping even closer to the bed.

"Yeah." Calum smiles before he pulls Luke down with him, making him barely catch himself over the Maori's head and not crushing him underneath himself.

"Hi," Luke whispers quietly as he stares into his favourite shade of brown.

"Hi yourself," Calum replies back before lifting his head just enough to catch Luke's thin pink lips between his full ones. Luke humms in satisfaction, parting his lips just enough to let his boyfriend's tongue slip inside. They both taste like Calum's toothpaste. Luke always forgets to top up on his own so he always steals Calum's.

Luke lets Calum lead the kiss, leaning further down until he is practically lying on Calum. The older boy pulls away from the soft lips for a second so he can kiss the pretty nose. He absolutely adores the cute little nose of his boyfriend. It is one of his favourite parts of Luke's body.

"I adore you so much baby boy," Calum says as he rubs their noses together before he rolls them around so that Luke is now lying on his back and Calum is on top of him.

"Wanna make you feel good," Calum whispers against Luke's ear before kissing him again.

"You always make me feel good." Luke manages to get out between the soft kisses that turned dirty along the way.

"Yeah. Just me." Calum says before he rubs his cleanly shaved cheek alongside Luke's stubbly one.

"Just you," Luke confirms before whining at the loss of Calum's weight on top of him.

"Roll over for me baby," Calum says as he taps the side of Luke's hip who follows his boyfriend's instructions.

"Hips up." The brown boy instructs as he pushes one of the plush hotel pillows underneath Luke, catching a glimpse of his pretty dick half hard rubbing against the soft cotton material.

Once Luke is nicely displayed in the middle of the big hotel bed, his pale skin gleaming in the low bedroom light with his full arse lifted up like in offering, Calum can't help but wonder how he got so lucky.

"Spread your legs for me baby boy," Calum says softly. "Always so eager for me." The brown boy says sweetly once he is kneeling between the long legs.

"So gorgeous Princess." Calum praises as he rests his palms on top of Luke's thighs. He knows it's all his. Luke's love, Luke's body and Luke's heart. But it wouldn't hurt reminding him just how much Calum loves him. He wants everyone to know how Luke is his. He can feel the animal part of him urge him to mark Luke as his. To fuck him good and deep so he won't be tempted to search for satisfaction elsewhere. He wants to fuck his seed so deep the blond will be dripping it on the back of his skinny jeans for days to come. He wants to make Luke scream with pleasure so loud that Ashton in a room next to theirs will hear just how good Calum is at keeping Luke satisfied.