Chapter 35:The End

The journey to this unknown place was harsh,everyone was exhausted,but knew what was to come.

Freddy,their leader,said to them all,"We are tired,and we are bruised,but our battle is not yet over!The place we are about to enter,is going to be our last battle.The longer we wait,the more our world is infected with these glitches.It is now or never,so who is with-"Freddy was interrupted by one of his friends.

"Uhh,Freddy,can we at least eat and get some rest?"Bonnie asked,his stomach grumbling with hunger,and bags under his eyes...is that even possible for an animatronic?

"...I suppose we should."Freddy answered,voice laced with hunger and yawning with exhausting.

-Time Skip-B

"Alright everyone,"Freddy said as everyone woke up not too long ago."We will now fight whoever is creating these monsters and glitches in our world,Who is with me!?Everyone cheered in response."Now,charge!"Everyone ran into a pitch black room,and stopped doing their own war cry when realizing the uncanny area.

"Aye Freddy,where is t'a guy who be makin' a mess of our home?"Foxy asked,his eyes looking around to see if anyone was hiding in this dark room.

"Hmm..."Freddy looked towards a bluish light."What about there?"Everyone looked towards the blue light...which is coming closer to them...and closer...and...closer...wait a second...that seems to be going pretty quickly...wait a second!"Everyone,get out of the way!"Freddy yelled,running to avoid this blue light.While everyone was confused,they ran with him,except...

"Guys,what are you doing?"BB asked,he was interested in this blue light slowly getting bigger.

"For my sake BB,get over here!"Springtrap yelled in frustration.

"Alright,let me just-"

BB was ran over by the Fourth Wall.

Springtrap looked at the broken Balloon Boy humanoid."Well...sh*t."Springtrap said."Do not worry Springy Trappy,I will bring him back."The Puppet said,going over to give him another life."Wait Puppet don't go over-"

Puppet was ran over by the Fourth Wall.

"...there."Springtrap was irritated by the fact of his 'friends' were idiots.Funtime Foxy the smiled,"Don't worry,I can still help them!"Funtime Foxy cheered as she revived both of them.This is going to be a long day.

-Time Skip-

The Fazbear Crew neared the caster of the 4th wall,and it is...a pixelated blocky person?"What is...that?"Chica asked,she was eating a slice of pizza that she pulled out from nowhere."It seems to be some kind of bluish mine craft guy."T.Bonnie answered.

Bluish Blocky Dude entered a fight with you

"That is not helping about who it is ya know."T.Chica said,not amused.Nightmare Bonnie looked towards the opponent."I guess we have to fight this guy now."Nightmare Bonnie spoke with wariness within his voice.The rest nodded,getting ready to fight this unknown person...with a...TIME SKIP!

-Time Skip-

Freddy and the rest where having a hard time,this guy wouldn't die!They had to keep reviving which took more energy from them."Guys,I don' think we are strong enough to deal with this guy."Freddy breathed out his words,exhausted from the ongoing fight."*Garbling*"Golden Freddy said."Where is RXQ when you need him?"T.Freddy said as Mangle's eyes widened."Where even IS RXQ?"Mangle asked as the others looked around."I think we need to focus on the blue guy first people."Springtrap said,they can't just let one person distract them for too long."Ya be right lad,time to man thee cannons!"Nightmare Foxy pronounced with a hint of excitement in is voice."Man the what?"P.Mangle said with confusion as a random ship plopped down from nowhere.