Chapter 2: Friends in Need

Freddy walked through the dozens of trees surrounding him.He heard the weird noises Fredbear talked about.Then he heard a few voices nearby.

????:"Quiet,some one be near!"A whispered voice said.

?????:"We know,but I'm starving...I might wanna just-"the voice was interrupted by another.

??????:"Don't,we don't know what those...things are doing around here and why they attacked us."

Freddy looked around where the voices were coming from,a small cave.Once he got near and was about to enter,a shiny(but a bit dirty)hook appeared and quickly said"What be ye,Man(wait Man?I thought it was animatronic?) or Monster-wait Freddy,what are you doing here?"

Freddy:I heard voices so I went to check if there were any survivors from...well I don't know,but you guys are alive!

The Infamous Time Skip brought to you by Toy Freddy.Like Freddy,but Shinier.~

Freddy found out that the Toys were in there as well,all relieved they were going to a safer place,until-

*POOF*

All:"AHHH!"

It was Fredbear,and he is going to-

Foxy:"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

*SMACK*

Foxy:"Sorry lad"

...As I was saying,Fredbear appeared,and he is going to tell them a plan he made...ok the plan wasn't from himself ok it was-

Fredbear:"SHHHH,don't spoil!

Oh sorry,anyways he was going to tell them the plan.

*Fredbear clears his throat*

Fredbear:I have a plan to stop these creatures,and it requires all the help we can get.

-------------------------ERROR---------------------------------GLITCH----------------------------ERROR---------------------

(Anyways,thanks for reading this other chapter.Like if would please and comment how good this was.If so,I may be able to fulfill any thing you want in this story.I like to call it,The Creator Vote!)

(It allows you to make a decision to add or change in this story.Though if you guys wanted a ship in here (Foxy x Mangle,Chica x Bonnie, etc) Sorry,at least not yet.And for my ending sentence,if you guys know a FNAF Roleplaying site/server,then tell me so I can make the characters like them.BYE ('0'/)