Chapter 26

*Andrew Pov*

"What do you mean by that, Olivia?" I asked and waited for her reply.

When she didn't reply anything, I glanced down to see her sleeping peacefully. I sighed, moving a little and shifted her on the cot before standing up.

"So, everything ready?" Kevin asked the moment I called him.

"No! I will need more time." I replied sighing.

"Why? You love her and she loves you. What more time do you both need?" he asked with confusion clear in his voice.

"You all know that, but she thinks I don't love her even though she accepted that she loves me." I replied and suddenly heard him laughing.

"What a pair you both are! First, you don't think she loves you and now she doesn't think you love her. So, now there will be waiting for a few months?" he asked and I frowned at his words.

"No! A few days is fine. She doesn't know how much I will do to get what I want." I replied.

"Then you don't know her too. Anyway, all the best for all this." He said hanging up.

What should I do now? I thought, rubbing my forehead to get some idea, but seems like now my brain got froze.

So, I just walked back inside the hut and lay beside her. I will think tomorrow what to do with you! I thought, turning her around before holding her and drifted off into sleep.

"Good morning!" I heard a whisper and blinked my eyes to see her staring at me with a smile.

"You are smiling! So, does that mean you believe I love you?" I asked, smiling back and she immediately frowned.

"I am smiling because I am relieved I don't have something else other than love over you. And I know you don't love me." She replied sighing.

"But I love you, Olivia. I told you so many days before itself. Why are you saying that?" I asked frowning.

"I remember your words and I know what you said was true at that time. However, I think you fell for Lily, who is innocent to think straight and who depends on you too much. I am not that, Andrew." She replied, sitting up and I followed her.

"I mean, I will love if you pamper me, but if you put me back from everything, then I may not be able to handle it. I led too individual life to be completely dependent." She added staring at me.

"I am fine with it." I immediately said.

"You are fine, but you don't love it. You fell in love with that Lily not me even if you actually fell." She said and immediately got down from cot before I could say anything.

"I don't know what to say, Olivia." I said, sighing and got down from cot to see her staring at me standing near the door.

"I will say though. It feels good to hear you call me by that name. Now I am really Olivia not Lily." She said smiling and walked outside.

"You were very confusing and angry too at that time. So, that was you only which means I love you, right?" I asked when we sat to have breakfast after brushing our teeth with the brushes I packed.

"You even had doubts about me at that time, right?" she suddenly asked frowning at me.

"Yeah!" I replied, frowning back not understanding why is she asking that.

"Then how can you even be in love with me? Does anyone love someone about whom they have doubts and don't trust?" she asked with wide eyes and I suddenly burst out laughing.