Chapter 1: My Life

Perrie's POV

My alarm clock went off and I groaned, I clicked the snooze button and rubbed my eyes and threw my covers off. I got up and scooted acroos my carpet to my closet to get some clothes,bra,and knickers. I heard a knock on my door. "What?" "Ok, just checking if your awake." I rolled my eyes at my aunt and walked into my bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror, my dad's words replaying in my head while I stare at my reflection. "Look at yourself, look at what you've become. You monster, you don't deserve to live." I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt tears falling down my cheeks. I wiped them away,whispering to myself. "Stop, crying shows weakness and your not weak." I sighed and turned on the faucet and splashed some water on to my face. I dried my face and pealed off my clothes,and jumping into the shower. Washing my blue hair, and scrubbing my body. I looked at down at my legs and see my cuts. I felt a lump in my throat, and kept showering. I turned off the faucet and shivered when my feet came in contact with the cold wooden floor. I hurry and put my clothes on, and blow dried my hair. I grabbed my make up bag fromt the closet and applied some foundation to cover up my skin, I put on some eyeshadow mascara and eye liner, once I was done with my eyes I put on my lipstick and put my make up back into the closet. I grabbed my brush and combed my hair, flinching whenever I pull at a knot.  "Perrie hurry your gonna be late! Breakfast is on the table when your ready." I ignored her and I heard her sigh at the other side of the door and I continued to brush through my hair, once I was done I walked out of the bathroom and walked down to the stars. "There you ar- What is that on your lip?" "A pericing I got it last night." "Take that thing out right away, you are a lady!" "Come on, it's not that bad." She gave me a scowl and set down a plate of waffles. I started eating and grabbed my backpack. "Have fun at school dear!" "I doubt I will." I closed the door and started walking. "Look it's the goth freak!" I turned around and saw Sky, the most perfect girl in school, I hate her. "I'm not goth!" "Yeah, and i'm not pretty." She gave me smirk, sarcastic bastard! I glared at her and just started walking. "Are those pericings?! On your kneck! What an idiot." I walked up to her and looked in her in the eyes, I can tell she was frightened. She gulped and back up a little. "H-hey just leave me alone okay?!" I pushed her back and started walking back to school. I felt someone push me down. "Hey watch where your going!" "I am so sorry, are you okay?" I looked up to see a tan boy with nicely quiffed hair. "Yeah i"m fine." I looked at him from head to toe, tattoos,peircing, dang this boy was hot. He smirked at me. "Like what you see?" "Maybe." "I'm Zayn." "Perrie." "Well Perrie, how about I walk with you to school? Maybe I can protect you." He gave me a wink and I raised my eyebrows at him. I started walking away, smirking i turned around and said. "I don't need a body guard pretty boy." I started walking away.

Sorry this is short! Hope you like it!xx