Chapter 5 + Impotant AN

I rested in bed for the next couple hours. The sky outside was flashing vibrant colors of pink and orange as the sun began to set. It was a beautiful sight to see; one of my favorites actually, but that wasn't why I didn't take my eyes off that window.

I wish someone could tell me how I got here. If only someone could answer that. That's ALL I want to know.

About thirty minutes later, I gave up and got out of my room. I know a little fresh air would do me some good. I went down the stairs, out the door onto the backyard garden.

Over the horizon, the sun began to sank as the stars came out of their hiding place. I sat down on the grass and stared the twilight sky above.

What was I waiting for? Some kind of sign? A voice? An answer? What was it? I still have no clue why I'm back here. I should be back in the hospital, having that sugery...

I began to think, making out impossibly possible reason as to why I'm here. I came up with these  answers:

1) I'm dead and my soul's gone to its happy place
2) I'm in a coma and I'll probably be here until I get up
3) I'm here to change the past and undo my mistakes

°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_

Thank you thank thank you so much!!!! This is THE first story on wattpad and I never expected this much success...also I'm really sorry for not updating for so long. University's killing me (plus, I've been PRETTY lazy hehehe) but I  saw how you guys liked the story so much and decided to push through with this story. =)

Which brings me to this: Starting from the following chapter, I'm giving you guys the reins of this story (not completely tho).

So, leave a comment and I'll pick the best one and add it up to the story, ok?

NOW, COMMENT!!!