Chapter 3

Sho's POV

Light. That was all I saw. The kind of light that made you wanna squint your eyes. It was both so painful and yet so calming.

"Am I...dead?" I think out loud.
No...no I can't be dead. It doesn't feel like I'm dead. Why does it feel like I'm just dreaming?

I opened my eyes and saw the sun blazing through an old window with wood and lush green vines framed around it. I was lying on a bed with thick, wooly comforters.

I whipped around and there it was: the old doll house that my mother and grandfather made together.

"What am I doing here"

All of a sudden, something fell hard on the wooden floor. I pull out the sheets and scramble my way towards it. Lying on the ground was a sugar cube, or at least it used to be-- half of it was missing. I looked up to find a miniture shadow imprinted on a leaf in the window frame.

Arrietty?

"Arrietty?" I say out loud. The figure stopped for a second.

"Please Leave us alone! We don't need your help." the figure snapped. I recognized that fury from Arrietty. Her shadow began to disappear again.

"Wait!" I shuffle my way out of the bed and open the window. Arriety was nowhere to be seen. Just then, a crazy idea into mind: climb on the roof.

°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•

500 views (and fourteen votes but hey, it's something)!!!  Thank you all so much. I'm so sorry for  not posting for so long. I hope this chapter will make up for it. I hope you enjoyed!!!