AN

Hi!!!

So, I haven't really been the fastest when it comes to updating stories. I'm trying to work on chapter 3 but I couldn't really find the words to say what I want. I guess you could say I'm having (a) writer's block.

I also want ask you guys to wait a little bit longer. You see, I'm going to represent my school in a short story writing competition and I still haven't done anything. I'm still going to write chapter 3, though. In fact, I'll just give you a preview on what will happen. So, enjoy!!!

°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•

Light. That was all I saw. The kind of light that made you wanna squint your eyes. It was both so painful and yet so calming.

"Am I...dead?" I asked myself.
No...no I can't be dead. It doesn't feel like I'm dead. Why does it feel like I'm dreaming?

In the distance, I can hear the cripping of birds and the calming breeze rustling on the trees.

"Sho" , I hear a familiar voice echo in the forest.

"No, we're losing him" the surgeons whispered with a quivering voice.

If this is what heaven felt like, then this is where I wanna be.

°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•_°_•

So, that's it for now. I'll be working on chapter 3 ASAP! Thank you!!!

P.S. If you guys could just give me a link to where I could do a free streaming/download of SWOA, that would be really helpful ^_^

More P.S. Yes, I did just make that abbreviation myself :P