Chapter Five: Merlin has magic?

Arthur’s POV

“Arthur,” Argravaine said to me.

“What!” I snapped at him.

“We could be attacked any day. You must forget about Merlin,” he said to me.

“No! I can’t do that. You don’t understand,” I said to him.

“He is just a servant,” said Argravaine.

“He is more than that. He is my loyal and trusted friend. He doesn’t deserve what has happened to him,” I said to him.

“I know you care about him but right now you have a kingdom to protect. That is you priority and we have that young woman in the cells still,” said Argravaine.

“I am not ready to cast judgement on her yet. Leave me,” I said to him. He bowed to me before he left my chamber.

Merlin’s POV

I can’t do anything. Morgause has me under her control. Her plan is to attack Camelot with Lee and use me as bate. I have to try to stop it but right now I can’t and I’m afraid I never will be able to either. What am I to do? I have no options right now.

We are not far from Camelot.

Arthur’s POV

“Sire we are under attack!” shouted Gwaine came running into the chamber.

“By who?” I asked.

“Morgause and Lee and people say they have seen Merlin too,” said Gwaine.

“Do you know where they are?” I asked him.

“I do.”

“Show me the way,” I said to him as I grabbed my sword and left my chamber.

Gwaine took me towards the throne room. We didn’t stop till be burst inside to find Morgause sitting on the throne with Lee next to her. Merlin knelled on the floor in front of her looking down at the ground.

“The king arrives,” smiled Morgause as she began to clap and Lee joined her. Merlin’s eyes darted towards me and I saw the horror in his eyes and sadness.

“Let Merlin go!” I shouted at her as I stormed towards them.

Morgause got to her tight and grabbed Merlin’s hair and chucked him to the ground. She said a spell. Merlin began to scream out in pain. “Arthur don’t listen to her,” Merlin begged. Lee kicked Merlin in the stomach.

I watched in shock as Gwaine ran forward but got flew back and he landed on the ground out cold. I stood there in shock. Merlin stopped screaming but he held tightly to his stomach. “What do you want?” I asked her.

Morgause said another spell which made Merlin begin to shake. “Merlin will be dead in mare minutes or less you come with me now. If you do I will spare his life,” said Morgause.

“I will just stop!” I screamed and begged her chucking my sword aside making myself defenceless.

Morgause stopped and looked pleased with herself. Merlin stayed on the floor looking like he was about to pass out. “Arthur no.....why did you agree to that,” said Merlin.

“Because he is a fool,” said Morgause.

“I’ll been missing all the fun,” said a voice from behind me. I looked around to find Morgana.

“It is great to see you sister,” said Morgause.

“Does this mean we finally got the king where we want him,” laughed Morgana.

“Indeed and all thanks to Merlin here, laughed Morgause.

“I won’t let you do this,” said Merlin as he got onto his knees and shouted something and it was like a force of wind made Morgause and Lee go flying backwards.

“No!” Morgana screamed. Morgana acted fast and made chains go around Merlin. He couldn’t move. I stood there in complete shock. Merlin has magic?

“Merlin!” I heard someone scream his name. I didn’t have time to see who it was though as Morgana shouted a spell at me and forced me into the wall. I passed out.

----------------------------------------------------

I know its short.

There probably isn't much left of this story but see how it goes.

Please do vote and comment.

This idea is very short that's why it might be over soon lol