Chapter 34 - The American Dream. [Part 1.]

Start from the beginning

"I couldn't let her do it....." Tyler said in a dazed tone.

"How'd you get inside of here, Tyler?" Isaiah snarled.

"Don't call the police, please....."

"What are you talking about?"

Isaiah scrunched his eyebrows a little, finally figuring it out. His eyes widened as he turned to Tyler, giving her a shocked look.

"You.........killed her?" Isaiah whispered.

"I couldn't let her take my spot....my kids...." Tyler whined as tears fell down her eyes.

"What the hell did you do to her, Tyler?!" Isaiah barked as he grabbed her shoulders.

A week ago....

After Stephanie arrived home from work, she had an hour left before she had to pick up the kids, so she decided to take a shower so that she could come back to Isaiah's and relax. When she got out, she cut on the TV and decided to have some of her leftover smoothie as a drink. After a few sips, she plopped down in front of the couch and started changing the channel. Minutes later, she collapsed onto the carpet in front of her. As she slipped into unconsciousness, Tyler walked over her and stared at her, giving her a blank look. Stephanie died in a painless way. She didn't feel a thing. After that, Tyler wrapped her up and drove her body out to where she would NEVER be found.

Isaiah's eyes widened at Tyler as blood leaked from her wrists.

"Just........just let me raise my boys.." Tyler mumbled.

"I'm calling the poli-"

"You are NOT calling the police!" Tyler yelled. "You killed Roman because of the same thing so you will NOT contact them!"

Isaiah gave Tyler a blank stare, then started dialing a number. He picked up the phone, calling the treatment center that kept Tyler inside.

"Hi, is this the California Rehabilitation center?" Isaiah asked.

"No...." Tyler whispered lowly. "No!!!"

"Yes, Tyler's in my home and she's cutting up her wrists!" Isaiah said loudly over her. "Please get he-"

"No! Nooooo!" Tyler screamed in a bloodcurdling tone as she lunged for Isaiah's phone, trying to grab it as he fought her off. "I can't go back there! No!"

As Tyler tried to fight him, Isaiah grabbed one of her injection needles filled with sleep medicine and jabbed it into her neck. He filled her veins with the medicine as she froze, looking at him with her eyes and mouth wide open. He then snatched the needle out of her neck and watched her stumble back, falling back onto the floor. 10 minutes later, people from the building arrived in their bus and picked a sleeping Tyler up from the home. Isaiah carried her to the front door, allowing the men to take her and rush her back to the facility.

Once she left, Isaiah stood in the middle of the floor in shock. Stephanie was dead. However, what was he going to tell her parents?

In Saudi Arabia, Madilyn came over to Kayson's house right after school. Since she was there, she decided to help Iyana clean and prepare dinner. While they did this, Kayson started rinsing off the fruits before he heading to the field.

"Kayson, do you ever cook?" Madilyn asked. "Like for the whole family?"

"No?" Kayson chuckled, turning around with the crate against his hip. "That's a woman's job."

"What about cleaning?"

"Woman's job." Kayson added.

"Doesn't mean that you just leave your muddy farming tracks inside of here when you get from outside." Iyana snarled.