Redemption week.

Ok,  so I'm like two days late for the updating of the book club.  You guys got a week and a half to read a book that had three pages per chapter at most,  but yet most persons didn't read. Now look,  I don't see why you people join a book club if you don't expect to read the allocations... 

At the moment I see five persons who completed the assignment. I don't want to discourage people from joining the club but if you don't want to read I'm going to ask you to please leave.  Yes,  I said it...  This is breaking my vibe and I can't take you guys seriously if you don't read. 

I'm very busy and I found time to read because it was very short. 

This is redemption week.  After this week no more extensions will be given unless it's necessary. 

For the new members you too are expected to read the same book from the previous allocation. 

This will determine your faith on: 23/10/16 [October 23,2016]

This list consist of the names of the persons who are expected to participate in the extension reading. If your name is not here then you're good to go. 

Jenniferkush

charlyestelle

VEduardovnaK

crazy4books_Jahnvi

Celestiamarie

silversparrow7

stampycharizard3

Blacker_wood

Sparkwing

charlottehope23

Courtney_Bray

DarkWolf13

apricotlove

MazaDaBunny

Our inbox is always open for those who are having issues, but you must say something to us.

In case you forgot,  the book you're expected to read is:

📒📕📖 Book: Not Soulmates
🚶Author: amani-monster 🎁

Read and comment on two chapters only...

Questions will be asked from this so please ensure that you read carefully and properly. 

Happy reading...