For your information

Hello everyone, how are you guys doing? This is CEO (chuckles) Sweediepie101 .I missed you guys so much. I do apologize for my absence and the inconvenience caused during this period.

Initially, my intentions were to get two assistants to help with the updating of the club during  the  my absence. However, what was discussed was not necessarily what was carried out. So I'm reconsidering my prior decision.

To the old members: I thank you so much for your continued  support, we really appreciate it.

To the new recruits: Welcome to our club and I hope you enjoy your stay here.

I must ask though, would you guys prefer to go back to the former club?

Yes, I know you guys don't like the back and forth idea, but I promise that this would be the very last time. If you are already apart of that club you wouldn't be required to reapply, only the few new members would be asked to reapply there. So what do you say?

NB: The former club is on my  profile therefore I will be the sole operator of it. Also the former club already has quite a few members so we wouldn't need to wait to start. My admins will be asked to go back to their prior duty of ensuring the rules of the club are being obeyed.

Please respond to the underlined question.

If you wish to continue here, let us know as well.

LiarsBelieve

MazaDaBunny

seriously_pham

Amani-Monster

  Deelark

HappyKawaiiYellow

karema20

names_are_irrelevant

DarkWolf13

Sparkwing

charlottehope23

Courtney_Bray

apricotlove

Rayserenajackson

This is not an update. The update will be done by me later today... But I'd like a response ASAP so I can know what to do. I have also realized that actively monitoring two profiles at the same time is not necessary easy, so it would be easier for me to update the club from my profile...

Xoxo...