Rules

The rules here are similar to that of the previous WJBC, but please read carefully because some of the rules have changed.

1. In order to participate in group discussion, please use this link to share your ideas, issues and concerns (link can also be found in our bio) https://www.wattpad.com/forums/vanilla/discussion/1121416/wattpad-junkies-book-club

Why?

I just told you, but let's reinforce.

2

2. The club will be updated every other week(two weeks per allocation). However in the interim there will be some mini games and contests which all members are required to participate in.

3.There will be two spotlight (BOTW) of which you are expected to read two chapters of each.

4. Additionally, you'll be paired with another member of the group and you're expected to read two chapters of your partners work.

🔯

✴If for some unforeseen circumstance you didn't get to read the listings, you will be forgiven ONCE. That is if you have a valid reason for not being able to read. If this is the case please report to us as soon as you are back online. If not, you will receive a strike. Three strikes, you are out.

💯💮✴Do remember that you will all have a week when your books will be listed and I am very sure you want others to positively respond to your work when it's your time to shine so, PLEASE, return the favour.

BOOKS will be allocated every other Sunday, that's more than enough time to read 6 chapters 🔚

VOTES? It is recommended that if you genuinely enjoy a chapter you should vote. Though it's not compulsory.

✔✴💥COMMENTING? You must comment on all CHAPTERS you have read. Your comment is supposed to be constructive criticism or something commendable. Please, no emoji unless it's a part of a sentence. Please don't simply write: "this book was good" or it was amazing."

The person with the best comment of the week will be rewarded.

Please follow this account and tag at least 2 active Wattpad users after you apply.

Though voting is not a requirement, please vote on this chapter to show that you've read it and understand the rules.✴💠

Now, let's do this!!