Part 8

I kick his leg and immediately ran away from him. I ran and ran until i reach at an empty room. I walked in and hid inside the room in fears.

Why must my life become like this?

"Taehyung.. Where are you?"I sobs.

I stopped crying when i heared the door were squeking. That time i panickedly stood up and tried to hid behind the door. I become startled when the person saw me and grabbed my hand while closing the door.

"What are you doing in this empty room?"The guy whose name Jungkook asked me.

"I.. Uh.."I stuttering.

"Wait"He suddenly hold my cheeks with the both of his hand.

"Are you crying just now?"He asked , worriedly.

"N-No"I shook my head.

"Don't lie to me. Did Jimin hyung done something to you?"

"He-"

Someone suddenly put his hand on my shoulder "Why did you want to know whether i have done something to her or not?"Jimin furrows up his left brows and i just keep quiet at beside.

"Because i can't believe you hyung"He said.

"Rude maknae. Well if you really want to know that i have done something to her or not , you may shall just asked her then"He said to Jungkook.

"Did he?"Jungkook asked me.

I scaredly shook my head and said no.

Jungkook pat my head and smiled "If that so , good then. Bye"

I smiled but inside of me i don't want him to left me alone with this byuntae guy.

I take a deep breath and shove his hand away "Taehyung want to meet me now. Bye"I lied.

As i want to walked away , he stopped me by grabbing my hand and then he close the door.

"You lied right?"He said.

My body become paralyzed and i can't said a word.

"As i know , just now Taehyung went out. So , since when he want to meet you"He said.

I pushed him away "I... I don't care you brat"

He grabbed my hand again and turn me around "Why are you being so teasy huh babe?"

"Get away you byuntae!"I shout as i tried to pushed him away.

"Naughty girl"He smirked.

He caresses my face "You know what i like it when you become more agresif"