There's Nora Way Around It

Start from the beginning

"That was a flook and you so know it!" she argues while slightly blushing. The last time the two fought: Elizabeth seemed to of had an upper hand on you. Until you used your quick wits and skills to apprehend her. She really hated it when that happened. 

The hot headed girl behind you walked closer to you. Already her presence could be felt immediately. She jumped on your back, with her legs wrapped round your stomach. Her metallic right knuckle fired to the top of your head and proceeded to give you a noogie. 

"Lizzy! He was only joking!" she alarmed her companion tenderly. "Oh becareful not to mess up his hair! I helped make it look nice!" she confesses with her hands clasped together.  

You've been with these individuals for a good long time. At first you all had a rough start. By all, it was mostly Elizabeth: who had the most trouble due to her grumpy nature. Polly had trouble as well: but only because she's more sensitive and lacked the confidence.    

Time has went by. The skies are now darkened. Many things have happened since that mission trip.  

You've just entered your dorm. You close the door gently. Your body feels cold, pain and tingly. All that was going through your head was.

'Why?'

You were guided to your dorm by a two students, Lie Ren and Nora Valkyrie. They were kind enough to walk you. The orange haired girl and the pony tailed male stayed next to you. She would a few times ask how you're feeling, meanwhile the the student with jet black hair and pink stream would place a hand on your closest shoulder. But you kept silent.

You're the only body in the room now. The energy that filled the place you called home, was no longer there anymore. Your hands go to your weapon that you waved around like it were a prize.  You unhook them from their placings and proceed to make your way to the closet. 

'There's no point in me needing them anymore,' you thought mournfully.

Your hand opens the door slowly. As you do, you take a good look at your dual wielding tools. You then rest them against the wall and begin to close the door. As the door closes, your eyes kept focus on the bodies of your tools. 

'It was all because of...'

When the door shuts, your body turns to your bed. Your once optimistic mind is now going blank in darkness and sound. 

Your legs begin to move you to your bunk. You sit on your bed and stare at the floor in despair.  

After a moment, you raise your head to stare at the empty and untouched beds of your teammates. Elizabeths covers were still untidy and were almost on the floor. Pollys was all neat and tidy, just as she would always do it. Mordecais was average at best, same as yours. 

"I'm...I'm...I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry!" you pleaded as your fingers ran through your hair aggressively. Your hands shook in sadness. From this point on and onward, your life has now changed and feels less brighter.  

Tears began to escape your eyes and seep down your cheeks. Your fingers grab hold of chunks of your hair and slightly yank on them. 

"It should've been me! It should've been ME!" you cry out in misery as you pressed your teeth together in anger. 

Throughout that night, all you did was freeze in position for awhile and then let out your frustrations out in a blind rage. 

To the people next door or practically around you. They could only hear screams of what seemed to come from a madman. Loud thumping could be hinted at as well. It went on throughout the whole night.