chapter 13

Sorry for the late update.😣😣😣. But good news is my exams are finally over. 😄😄

Thank you so much for your patience. Love you guys😘😘

Last but not least the famous quote Like,Comment And Share.

************************************

Am pacing in front of the airport waiting for their arrival

I planned everything. After taking some rest we can go for shopping then to park.

Am sure Jammy won't like my plan. According to him it's not an 'adult thing' to go to a park and obviously no boys like shopping that too with their wife or girlfriend . Whatever .

What can I say am a kid in an adult's body. Hi hi.

I took a leave from the bookstore today. Annie ,my boss is like my grand mother ,we bonded right away. She was so happy hearing that my family's arrival.

I  am guilty hiding about my job to them. I can't always hide it . I will tell them at the right time .

I heard the announcement of their flight.

Am excited to see them.

I saw them. Sara was waving her hand vigorously at me. I am afraid if she is going to hit Jammy in the face who have luggage at one hand and his other hand holding Sara's waist protectively.

That's what I like about him. He is perfect for my sis. He cares and respect her. They are madly in love. Sometimes I envy their love, the affection is clear when they look at each other.

Sometimes I wonder about my love life.I don't know whether am going to be a nun or not.

Sara gave me bear hug and we squealed like kids. Jammy rolled his eyes at us.He  gave me a side ways hug.

"How's my cutiee niece?" I asked looking at the big bulge of Sara's belly.

"Oh my god" Sara suddenly touched her belly.

"What happened? " I asked worrying.

"The baby kicked now .Say again something, Em" she said smiling widely.

"Hi sweety ,did you missed your aunt?" I asked placing my hand in her stomach.

My eyes widen and a squeal escape from me.

"She kicked me" I said with a goofy smile.

"This is not fair, she didn't kicked hearing my voice even though am her dad". Jammy pouted .

I smirked at him .

"Even the baby doesn't like you". I said.

'Oh I know you all love me, princess" he grinned .

'Honey, your ego won't fit in to your small body.' Sara said teasingly.

'I have big body,you know that honey' he replied winking at her.

'Arghh.. Please guys not in front of me and Sara stop blushing it's obvious to any stranger' I said.

'Hey don't blame me, it's the stupid hormones' she pouted.

'Let's go, we are standing here for a long time. You should take some rest honey.' 

'Oh please I was sleeping in the entire trio,now it's sister bonding time' she winked at me.

After repacking everything me and Sara layed on the bed.

When we were kids we used jump on the bed a lot. Sometimes mom also joined with us. I miss those days.

'You know if you want we can cancel our plans' I said to Sara.

'Not you too,everyone treat me like a crystal piece. Don't you dare to cancel our shopping'. She said.

'Hey,it's not because of you. Am concerned about my niece'. I teased her while she pouted.

'Enough chatting, look at what you are wearing .Girl,you need immediate wardrobe change' she said dragging me.

Lucky Jammy he went to attend a meeting. We are shopping for three hours. Don't even ask about Sara.

She is acting like a kid in the candy shop. I don't know how she manages to walk like that with a baby inside her. I don't even know how Jammy manages her.

May be it's called love. Suddenly I remembered Ryan. What type of husband would be he?

Em,focus.

'Hey, why are you blushing like that? What are you thinking about?' Sara asked with a lady following her ,a bundle of dresses in her hand.

'It's nothing' I said to her looking at the pile.

Time for torture.

We returned to the penthouse with at least ten shopping bags. Jammy was watching some business news. He looked at us.

'Don't even start,it's your wife's doing'. I pointed my finger at her.

She is smiling at him innocently and said  .'My baby doesn't arrived yet ,so am spoiling her instead'.

Me and Jammy looked at each other then sighed.

And suddenly  my sister started to cry no like bawling her eyes out.

We started to panick. Jammy tried to console her.

'You both are mocking at me like am a fool' she started to cry again.

'Sis ,we don't think like that,calm down. ' I said to her.

From our childhood ,when one of us starts to cry the other will also start to cry. We were like twins.

'Hey don't cry, it's my hormones. Am sorry' Sara said wiping my tears.

'You two are adorable. Why me and my sis don't have such a relationship?' Jammy pouted .

Sara and I started to laugh at his expression.

We canceled our park plan since Sara was tired even though she won't admit it.

Jammy cooked us dinner as my culinary skills are so good( you know what I meant) and Sara was snoring to glory.

After dinner Jammy dropped at my apartment after a lot of argument.

'Bye Jammy , do me a favour don't break anything in your house' I said winking at him.

'Can't promise ,good night princess' he said kissing me .

'Good night Jammy ,take care of my sis' I waved at him.

'Love you, sleep well' he yelled while reversing the car and drove away.

I said I love you too looking at the back of his car.

And when I put my key to the door I saw a black car passing me. And the driver suspiciously looked like Ryan .

You wish that.

No am not.

Stupid imaginations.He is probably sleeping around with girls. Who cares..

You do.

No. I don't.

Julie was already asleep when I reached home.

After freshing up I also went for bed thinking about the black car.

Could that be Ryan.

No way.