chapter 3

I woke up at 7.am and after preparing breakfast I went to get ready.

Julie returned from the party at 3 in the morning. And she was drunk. She must take a lot of caffeine for the hangover. I did bring her aspirin . I think she will be alright.

I selected a simple blue shirt and paired it with my favourite floral printed skirt which is ground length. And after applying some lipgloss am ready for my first day.

Now I am standing in front of our college entrance. God am soo scared. I think about going back to my home and hiding in the bedroom. Arghhh..

Hey, Em it's going to be fine . you are great and take a deep breath . I instructed my mind. Yes I am weird.

Students are passing through the corridor and some are in groups. After some Hi and smile I collected my schedule.

O god this campus is so huge am just tired . After all the walking finally I did find my class. I am not a first bench person so I decided to sit in the third row. My adjacent seat was empty .I like it in that way.

'Hi, would you mind if I take this seat?" A beautiful girl with blonde hair with hazel eyes were standing beside me with a requesting face.

"No, of course not" I replied her .So much for sitting alone. But how can I say no to my possible future bestie.

"By the way , am Erin. You are cute" she said me with a chirpy voice.

"Hai, hmm thanks and my name is Emily." I was embarrassed with her straight forwardness.

"And where are you from? You look kind of Asian" by now she arranged her desk with notepad and different coloured pens .

"Am from India. Why do you have colour pens??" I asked her while I was arranging my desk.

"Oh, look the lecture probably is going to suck and I use my precious time for drawing. " she stated it like it's normal.

I laughed because she was making funny faces looking into her pocket mirror and re applying the lipstick.

" you are interesting ,Erin" I replied her after controlling my laughter.

" ya ,I know that. So Em, are you free in this weekend?? You know we are now besties and we should celebrate it" she asked me.

" nothing planned. I will come" I replied her happily .I got another friend other than Julie.

After that we didn't got time to talk as Mr. Andrew entered into the class. As Erin's prophecy the lecture was boring . And after the class we went to cafteria as we both are free for the next period. We sat at a corner. It was already filled with students and Erin went on talking about different subjects from her family to latest film and fashion.

Suddenly all the noises were shushed and four boys with girls accompanying them entered in to the cafteria . I looked at the boys all of them are looking hot no doubt why these girls are following them like puppies.

When I looked again one of the boys the hottest among them was looking at our table. He has thick brown hair with green eyes .

As an Indian I never saw a green eyed one in person. He smirked at me suddenly I realised that I was still looking at him . I looked away.

"That my sweat heart , is Ryan Philip the most wanted player of our college" Erin was telling with a broad smile.

***************************************
My sweet readers keep voting and supporting me. You are the strength of my book.
Love you guys.

Sorry for the late update.

Yours Catherine.