Chapter One

"Mila get up" Camila hears,  groaning lightly whilst rolling over to look at her alarm clock.

"We have an interview with a radio station here in New York today" Dinah says. Camila lets out another grown before throwing her face into her pillow.

"NORMANI GET THE WATER" Dinah screams. Camila shrugs allowing herself to burry her body beneath the blankets once again, not truly believing her friends would do such a thing.

Camila is soon met with a splash of cold water that immediately seeps through the thick hotel blanket, causing her pajamas to become completely soaked.

"I told you I was going to splash water on you" Dinah laughs alongside Normani.

Camila sighs heading to the shower. She turns the water on, allowing it to warm up a bit whilst she removes her soaking wet clothing.

Camila finds an internal pleasure whilst staring into space aimlessly enjoying the warm water than runs down her back. She finds time while showering to be her own time to clear her head and make sense of all the chaos that rages throughout her petite being. After a while of staring at the wall, she soaps up her body and washes her hair. The brown eyed girl exits the shower, wrapping a towel around her small waist.

Camila strolls into the room she shares with Dinah and Normani. She walks over to her suitcase to find her outfit for today, allowing the towel to drop to the floor. She does not see the harm in this since her bandmates had practically shoved it down her throat that they would be going to get coffee while she got ready for the interview because she had slept in. Once she had on her black high waisted shorts, she began to look for her bra. Remaining organized had never been a specialty of Camila's.

"Oh my god I'm sorry" Camila hears from behind her. She looks up to see Lauren and quickly covers herself, immediately feeling vulnerable.

"What the fuck" Camila mumbles in slight annoyance. Although Camila was a bit annoyed, she could not deny the slight tingle that zipped throughout her body at the thought of the older girl being the only person to see her uncovered.

"I-I u-uh N-normani. Never mind" The green eyed girl says before turning to exit. She lingers a moment allowing her eyes to travel up Camila's tan complexion one last time before actually exiting.  

"Oh there it is" Camila mumbles to herself as she picks up the tan colored bra that was underneath one of her coats. Camila puts it on, finding her red sweater to put on as well.

Camila is not surprised nor delighted when soon she is being 'pampered' by the team of makeup and hair artists, who travel with Fifth Harmony.

"Now hurry along wouldn't want you to be late" Tiffany says. Camila nods heading down to meet the others.

Her belongings have already been packed, leaving her no excuse to her loiter around a bit longer. She gets into the limo and sits away from everyone else, finding herself not in the mood to talk to anyone. The brown eyed girl craved nothing more than to be alone with the thoughts in her mind. To be alone with the thoughts of Lauren.

"What's wrong Chanco?" Dinah asks, a look of concern flashing throughout the taller girl's features. Camila simply shakes her head, causing Dinah to pull her into a long hug. As the pair pulls away from one another, Camila offers her bandmate a weak smile before putting her headphones in.

Throughout the entire drive to the interview, Camila and Lauren had failed to make eye contact. The green eyed girl had successfully dogged all of Camila's longing stares. However, this was 'normal' for the pair of ex-lovers. This leaves only one question running throughout Camila's mind, "What have we become?"