Chapter 8

Today is prom. I know all the girls are getting checked out for hair and makeup, but not me, I don't have a date, nobody to go with. I walked to school, without a care, I don't know why I'm going to school, I don't need it for life right now so I could careless, but since it was school and I could get in trouble for not going I might as well go.

I walked in the building of the school to be greeted by the sound of silence. Why was it so quiet? I just ignored the silence and walked to first period. Putting down my bag and stuff at my desk, I sat down and ignore everyone; there were barley 7 people in my class so it wasn't that hard to cancel them out.

~Time Skip~

I walked to the period before lunch, I really had no bother of what the subject was, just getting in then getting out very quickly. I looked at the table to see the infamous Evan Peters was not there. I sat down in my regular seat and looked at the board, like I knew what the teacher was teaching. As minutes rolled by, I got bored. I raised my hand and asked to go to the restroom, which he let me do.

I walked to the restrooms slowly, not wanting to go back to class, I looked and started  reading things on the wall I didn't notice before. Once I make it to the restroom I go in, it smelled like cigarette smoke it here. I go to a mirror and look at myself, looking at my facial features. I examined myself, my eyes had light bags on them probably from stress and on my wrist I had some unhealed scars that didn't touch Evan's tongue.

I get out of the restroom and walked still slowly back to class, as I do I wasn't paying attention and bumped in someone.

"Oh I'm so sor-" I stopped mid sentence and looked into the face of Evan, he faked smiled and handed me some flowers, my favorite flowers. He grabs my hand and lightly squeezed it.

"(F/n) (L/n), ever since the first day I laid my eyes on you, I've always wanted to call you mine. If I could go back and change the time I got possessed by this demon thing, I would so you could love me again, you are my beautiful sunshine in this hell of a world. Your the reason I'm living, and if you want to be out of my life, then what's the point of me still being alive?" He said, the short speech was meaningful, I mean he did have a lot of sympathy for me which made me fall for him, he started to get emotional as we both stared into each other's eyes. "(F/n) (L/n), if you please would accept the apology, I promise you I will protect you from everything in the world, I'd do anything for you... I've been living for you, because I live for these moments with you, happy, sad, any type of moment.... I want to marry you, baby, I would never neglect you like your parents are, I don't know what's wrong with them, I want to take care of you, please (F/n), let me make you happy again" I wanted this, I wanted him, I needed a shoulder to cry on, and Evan was offering his and a lot more, but I continued to just stare at him and he stares at me getting anxious.

But he was a demon, and he said he couldn't control it. What if he tried to hurt me or kill me, I couldn't trust him, not now. He'd rather eat a girl than save me from the man who assaulted me and bullied him throughout his life. I didn't expect his apology; I shake me head and hand him back the flowers, his eyes started to water as I stare into them. I couldn't watch him cry so I head back to class, but I stop when I hear Evan.

"(Y/n)... please?" He whined.

"You're a monster, Evan" I say not facing him.

"What happened to you (Y/n)! Where's the (Y/n) I grew up with? "He says with an attitude. I was shocked.

"Where's the Evan I grew up with, because you are certainly NOT him!" I say turning around, tears started to form, but I try to blink, so they would go away. I seriously need to stop crying, it's not that important. "Evan just leave me alone" I walk back to class, not worried about Evan. I can't believe he said that, but he's the one that really changed, really.

Evan's POV

I watch her go back to class, leaving me. I guess that's it. My one true chance at love, I messed it up just because of one big mistake. I should have never took her to that concert, why didn't I keep my fucking mouth shut. I stand in the hallway, thinking about (Y/n); my ex best friend, the only girl that makes my life go round.

I go to the library. to the computer section. I really want to make (Y/n) mine, I want everything to be normal again. I logged in and typed in the search bar "How to get rid of a demon", I didn't want to die until (Y/n) was officially out of my life, but I will get her to forgive me somehow. I knew the internet didn't have the answer I was searching for, literally. I go and try to find a book, I wasn't much of a reader, but for (Y/n)'s sake I'd do whatever it takes.

No book. I've been searching for hours and schools about to end, I still see no book. I wonder if (Y/n) is going to prom, I'll have to go; I'll find Callum he knows everything about this shit, I'll just asked him how do I become normal again. I go home, since I don't need school for anything and find my tuxedo.

Your POV

Looks like am going to prom, I mean why not, I'm a teenager, this is what teen years is all about, and so what Evan is there.

I go inside my parents room, still clothes were there, it's like they disappeared from the town. I go to my mothers closet, to see if she had anything for me.

I see the wedding dress, a plain old wedding gown, no sparkle no glitter just plain white

I see the wedding dress, a plain old wedding gown, no sparkle no glitter just plain white. It was perfect. I had two more hours till prom started. So I slip in the dress, it was a mermaid dress so it fitted all my curves in the right spots. I look on top of the dresser and see a picture of my mother and father on their wedding day, they both looked so happy and in love, something I will never get.

I stare at the picture of my mom, and get inspired by her style and go with it, her hair was curled and her lips were pink. I look in her makeup bag, I put her pink lipstick on my lips. Instead of a curling iron, I grabbed her old curlers and roll each one on the tips of my hair and waited.

~Time Skip~

30 more minutes until prom has started. I looked at myself in the mirror, I wanted to look like my mother, how pretty she is. During my childhood no one complimented me, not even my parents, no praises from them. The first ever compliment I got was from Evan about my appearance, he said I looked like a model, he was nice to me.

I get out of my house and walk to prom, or just the gym with decorations in it. I walked and heard someone behind me, it sounded like tiny whispers from a distance, it sound like a humming of a song I knew, like I could hear it, but I couldn't hear the words, I ignore it and just head to the building.

Evan's POV

I follow (Y/n) as she walked to the school.

"So beautiful" She looked amazing, especially in the colour white. I was hoping on our special day she could be wearing that, but I guess she could wear that to prom too.

I began to hum quietly the wedding song, that's played on the organ instrument. She makes it to school safety, and walks in the gym, I also walk in avoiding any contact with her.

Now I've gotta find Callum.