Chapter-7

"Lily! Where were you girl?!" The redhead whose name I didn't remember pulled me into a hug.

"Umm...I'm Allisa, Lily is my best friend." I told her as subtly as possible.

At the very next moment she pushed me from her chest, grabbed me by my and took a close look at my face taking in my every detail.  "No. You are Lily." She stated.

I just blinked at her.

Is she mad? I mean, I don't want to be rude but when I'm telling her myself that I'm not Lily who is she to tell me who I am?  "I --"

"Alissa!"  I heard Cameron's voice from the far end of the room. I finally saw him waving at me sitting beside the table which I guess was meant for me. I glanced back at the redhead who rolled her eyes and went away leaving me snickering and Zack with an amused smile.

We were here for like ten minutes and I could tell that this place  was a mess with people and red cups. It's on the second last floor of some fancy hotel with the music blaring from the speakers beside a dance floor.  I walked up to the table with Zack following behind, quite glad that Cameron chose the table far away from the noise of the speakers.

"Hey." He breathed out. Taking my hand in his and pulling out the chair for me to sit. He was wearing a dark green tux with a bowtie even and gelled his fringe a bit upwards.

"Hi Cameron." I smiled at him. A real smile. He opened and closed his mouth and fiddled with his hands. He was quite nervous.

"So, you want a drink or something?" He finally asked. I just replied with a 'sure' and saw him sprinting away.
I felt a heavy gaze on me. As I looked behind I saw Zack looking directly at me but as soon as he knew that I was looking back, he quickly looked away.

If I just turn back in my seat that would be very awkward, so I decided to start a conversation with him.
"So.. Did you like him?" He seemed quite surprised by me as I could his eyes a bit wide. But soon, he narrowed them.

"I will never." And with that he walked away taking his gorgeous body with him. 

Well, that was rude.

As I was about to go behind asking why he said that when I heard a click on my table with Cameron smilling down at me. I smiled back with a thank you as he settled down in his seat.

"Where's your bodyguard?" He asked.

"His name is Zack." I stated. Taking a sip from my drink and taking in the burning sensation. 'Burning sensation' was an understatement, it was like fire in my throat. Whatever it was, it felt quite strong.

"Yeah, whatever, but he is your bodyguard, right?" He laughed a bit but stopped taking in my reaction. I don't know what was there to laugh.

"He likes himself to call him by his name." I told him with a serious face.
Calm down Allisa, you're ruining everything. I finished my drink to half to keep my mouth shut but cringed at the after effects.

Cameron is just stating the fact and Zack didn't even say anything like this.

"He went to take some fresh air or something." I quickly added.

He nodded and sighed "Thank god."

I blinked. "Excuse me?"

"Nothing... it's just, I really can't stand him." He said and waited for my reaction. I wanted to ask why but I really needed to stop talking about him. Why am I even talking about my bodyguard on my date?
I smiled at him, this time a fake one. I quickly finished my drink and stood up from my seat, waiting for the spinning feeling to go away.