Chapter 4

Bam!

I kept my lunch tray on the table.

"Someone's in a pissy mood." Lily looked up from her phone screen as she commented, sitting across the table.

"Yeah. That's me! Allisa. Allisa Cooper. Any problem?" I almost shouted sitting nowhere but beside her. She very well knew my temper.

"Calm down Al. Why are you acting like a female dog?" She still tried, like always.

She was dressed in a cute pink dress, with lillies on it. With a simple but elegant neck piece. Lily looked beautiful. But I had to concentrate on my worries.

"I'm sorry to break this to you. But today you can't switch my mood into a chirpy, happy one." I stated. Nibbling on my cardboard ham. Actually no one can change my mood.

"I think I'm the one to decide." She said, smilling. I didn't have anything else to say so I simply rolled my eyes at her.

I glanced at my right to see if they were still there, clinging on him like a spider. Till morning, I was amused by the attention Zack got. Every single person was stopping at his or her track to stare at him, his beauty. But now it has become irritating.

The blonde started to laugh once again at one of his silly jokes, sitting almost on his lap. He didn't look very much comfortable himself. He was laughing but it was not looking like a real laugh. The way he laughed at me this morning. When his eyes were tightly shut, his head falling back. That time I was angry at him.

That was the reason I pushed him. Oh god, which led to me falling for him. Sorry, on him.
Did I just seriously say that?

I hit his hard chest and he was on the floor with me on top.
Me staring at his hazel eyes, he staring at mine, both frozen on their track...but.NOTHING LIKE THAT SHIT HAPPENED.

I was on top of him, he was still laughing. I got up as soon as those senses hit me, dusting my sides.  He too got up but not before commenting about how much heavy I was. Yeah, that's true. He couldn't be serious. How much do a little girl who eats nothing but salad would weigh?

A ham on my hand may tell a different story...

"Why are you smilling? My little 'switching of mood' was that effective?" Lily asked, interrupting my thoughts.

And that was the moment when I realized that I was staring at him. Zack, I mean. He was too looking at me with confused but amused eyes.

The girl was whispering something in his ear and he was paying least attention to her. The girl then looked where he was looking and glared at me. I too paid no attention to her. Next time lass.

I felt something different; Not like butterflies in the stomach or something like that of that cliches.

I felt... special. I really don't know why.

Something told me I haven't looked away yet (so didn't he) so I quickly looked away just to hear the girl on his other side giggle sweetly.

Well, sweetly for her. It didn't sound much more than a hallucinating rat.

"Hiii Alllyy!!" One of those make-up caked blondes came out of nowhere and chirped annoyingly, interrupting my trance. I literally covered my ears and looked up at her. She noticed that but didn't point out.
Not that I care. Who the hell is she by the way?

"Hi...someone-I-don't-know." I said, quite softly as compared to her.

She laughed loudly, much more than necessary. "You are so funny Ally!" She chimed, leaning over. She adjusted her mini skirt making it some more mini.

I gave her a straight face.

Is it just me or really her voice is that annoying?

"You're coming to the party tomorrow night, right?!"
Okay, so first of all why is she screaming? Second of all, why does she care that I come and go to any party?

"I don't think soo.."

"No, you have to come!" She ordered.

"Okay but-"

"Thank you!!" She screeched and pulled me into a tight hug.

There goes my spine.

And my eardrums.

She talked some more about random things and took off clicking her high heels and swaying her hips.
Okay, so the conclusion is-
Either she's bipolar.
Or lesbian.
Or a new guest on Zack's to-do list.

Probably the latter-est

Lily was about to comment something about the blonde when the bell rang, cutting her off.

Maths. I got up and tossed my tray, with some cardboard left in it, to the nearest trashcan and hurried to the next class.

Zack joined me quickly with his long strides.

"Good Afternoon, Miss Cooper. " he mumbled in his deep voice trying to sound professional but failing miserably.

"Hii Zacky!!" I chirped with that sickly sweet voice and fluttering my eye lashes.

He rolled his eyes at me and moved a hand through his naturally perfectly styled hair. Don't look at him.

"Are you too converting into them? Those are enough, I can't handle one more like them." He said.

I could see my class from here, a group of people I don't know, were sitting on the wall maybe waiting for someone. They saw us coming and the girls again started drooling on Zack. But I don't think Zack noticed, he was talking to me afterall. Kidding..

"Then who told you to go and 'handle' them? Are you a bodyguard or a babysitter?" I pointed out.

"I'm seriously in a doubt by now. I always have to babysit you." He commented.

We stopped by the door. The girls looked like they were going to pass out, and the boys moved aside by his tall, large intimidating figure. I can't decide if it's funny or irritating now. He held the door for me and waited.

I entered the classroom and got to my seat when I found that Zack was not following me. Must've gone to restroom or something. I shrugged and took out my phone to prevent boredom till the teacher arrive.

"Um..hey," Someone said from beside me.

"Hi Cameron." I looked up from my phone screen.

"I just wanted to ask if you still remember the party..."

"Oh yes, I do." I half-lied.
I just remember the party and him individually. Not both of them related.

"So, you are coming with me, right?" He asked nervously, playing with his pen.

And then it clicked to me, no pun intended. He asked me to go to some party.

I was so infuriated by Evan that I told him yes at once. But now that I really think of it, I don't know if I should. After that conversation with Zack about parties. Should I say no?
But Cameron is cute and all and it's not that he's asking me out or something. I can go. It's my wish after all. Zack has also told me that it was my father, and I can go..

"How about, No?" Cameron suddenly looked up and inhaled a sharp breath.

I was shocked too because that voice was not mine. But I knew whom it was. I looked behind me, just to confirm it.

It was Zack.

Of course.