Imagine for Laura

Tristan - Cute

You were currently standing in the shower, thinking about last month. Last month you and Tristan got married, it was like a fairy tail. You had a beautiful dress on and Tris had an amazing suit on which looked great on him. All the bridesmaids also had really nice white dresses and the Bradley, Connor and James had suits on like Tris. You were smiling like a freak every time you you thought back to the moment he put the ring on you and when he proposed.

You were currently getting ready for a date with him. He said that he wanted to take you out to some fancy restaurant because you've never really been there with him. You guys weren't really into the "fancy, standard dates". Earlier this afternoon he came home, after going to a photoshoot with the boys, with a bag for you. In it was a beautiful baby blue dress with white heels and some accessory. He told you that he made a reservation for the restaurant and that you'd have to be ready at 6pm tonight.

When you got out of the shower it was 5pm so you had enough time to get ready. You went into the bedroom and walked over to the king size bed with all your clothes and stuff on it for tonight. You smiled at how he always brought you home something and had great surprises for you. You put on your dress and bracelets before walking over to your makeup table in the corner of the room. You started on your hair before putting on a small amound of makeup. When you finished you looked into the mirror once more before thinking that you looked okay and smiled, walking downstairs.

When you got there Tris was looking at you with a huge smile on his face, 'You look fabulous gurl!' He said with a high voice making you chuckle 'You dont look so bad yourself too Trisy'. He walked up to you wrapping one arm around your waist to pull you in, he kissed you and smiled 'Are we going now?' He asked and you nodded. He walked you to the car and opened the door for you before going to his side and opening his door and taking a seat. He started the car and you drove off. 'By the way, please dont make any weird comments on how the people there look and stuff, 'cause I'm going to laugh so hard and then maybe they'll ask us to leave Evans' he smirked and said 'No promises, miss Evans'.

When you got there you were about to open the door before Tris yelled 'No, wait just a second!', he stepped out and ran to your side opening your door bowing a little with a smile on his face. 'Thanks babe' you said. You walled inside and a waiter led you to your table. He gave you the menus and asked what you wanted to drink. Layer he came back with the drinks and the meals. 'Enjoy your food' He said and walked off to another table. 

You had some great chats and quite a lot of laughs and chuckles. 'I really wish I met you when you were younger!' He laughed at you and said 'I have to say that I'm really happy you didn't! And my hair would have scared you away in seconds anyway' which made you both laugh even harder 'Fetus Tristan was quit fun though, I'm sure the fans liked all the awkward pics of you!'.

After he paid he walked to the car hand in hand with you. 'I'm very happy we did this actually, it was pretty fun, and we had some great stories' He chuckled at the end. 'Me too' You said and smiled.

Lauraaaa! Sorry you had to wait so long,, but I finally finished it so yay! :) Hope you like it though and let me know what you think!

IG: bradleys_dick & vampsupdates_
I post imagines on the first one and on the last I update on their Instagram :)