Imagine for Helena

Connor - Cute

You were having a huge lazy day with Connor at his house. You watched 2 movies already and played some games and played with Rex... A LOT!

'What you wanna do now?' He asks you 'I don't know' You said back laughing 'That's not much' He smiled 'Nopeee' You laughed running away.
'Where is the bar going?' He yelled running after you down the stairs 'To the yard' You told him.
'Why are we in the yard?' Con asked you giving you a small kiss on the top of your head 'Because I like it here' You said looking at the plants 'and I wanted to cuddle in that chair' you said pointing at a big chair that swings. 'Sure princess Helena' He said smiling and picked you up throwing you over his shoulder walking over to the chair/swing.

'Come here then' He said to you. He sat on the swing with his arms open for you to get in them so you could cuddle. 'I love you so much!' He said
'I love you more' you said back 'That's impossible...'. You looked over at him and said 'I mean I love you more then the bad times that will come, all the shitty moments, all the bad things there are in the world and I dont want to lose you cause I love you so much!'. 'Aww babe, you won't lose me I love you to! I can't even stand the thought of not being with you' He smiled. 'Good' You said and smiled too. He wrapped you in his arms and kissed your cheek, you turned your head and kissed him on his lips.

You fell asleep some time later. "How did I ever get so lucky to have you Helena?" Connor thought. He made a picture and tweeted it with the caption: Award to the best and cutest girlfriend goes tooooo..... @/y/t/n!!! :).

Hope ya like it!! :) sorry if its not that long... But I dont really have much inspiration anymore, but I tried my best! ^_^