Imagine for Demy

Brad - Cute

You and Brad were walking Jesse in the park. You both liked to walk a lot especially with Jesse. Most of the time you took a ball with you and play with Jesse or mess around with Brad.
Or trowing sticks so Jesse could get run after it and bring it back making you throw it again.

'Wanna see a new trick I learned Jesse?' Brad asked laughing with a wink 'Sure! Show me' You said. 'Were gonna need something to do it good... Right Jesse?' Brad said looking at Jesse who barked making it sound like she answered 'What do you need Mr. Simpson and Jessica?' You asked giggling 'A kiss' Brad said before kissing you 'Does Jesse need a kiss too?' You asked laughing 'No haha' You petted her 'This good to?' Jesse looked at you and then ran to Brad who yelled her name.

'Look!' Brad said after some time. He made Jesse do a trick where she is on her back feet and holding her 'hands' as Brad called them "dancing" around with her. 'How did you learn her that' You said full of surprise 'It looks really good!' 'I know I look good' Brad said and Jesse barked letting go of Brad and running to you making you laugh and say 'I dont think she agrees babe'.
'No, she thinks I look great!' He flipped his hair, well he tried to....

'Why do you never dance with mW like that?' You asked pouting 'Aww come here baby!' He said. He hold your hands and spun you both around swinging to a song he was humming. 'I like this' You said and kissed him 'We should do this more' You smiled. 'Yes we sure have to Demy. I love you' He kissed you back. 'Let's go home now, ay?' He asked now smiling too 'Yes sure! I'm getting kinda tired though' You said and Brad spun around 'Get on' He said chuckeling 'What?' You asked confused 'On my back you smartass' He laughed. You jumped on his back and he ran off 'Jesse come on!' You yelled at her, she ran with you two making you both laugh.

When you got home you watched some YouTube videos while cuddling on your bed (with Jesse too :)) And listened to some music dancing with Brad trough the whole room laughing a lot! :)

Hope you liked it Demy! :)
Let me know if you want an imagine too! I'd be very happy to make one ^_^