It said:

From Marcus,

Hey love, I heard you've been in the hospital because of a accident. I hope you're okay. I want to catch up like old times, if that's okay with you. I miss you a whole hell of a lot. Call me or text me when you're out the hospital.

P.s: I'll be visiting you from time to time just to see if you're okay. If you need anything just let me know.

You set the note down where you found it. You didn't know Bahja would cheat on Prince after they just got back on good terms. It confused you. You didn't want anyone to get hurt so you decided to keep quiet like you never knew.

*Ring Ring*

You pulled your phone out of your pocket and looked at the caller id. It was Jacob calling you. You cleared your throat and answered the phone.

Phone conversation:

"Hello?" you greeted.

"Hey, Y/n." He said.

"Hey, wassup?"

"Getting ready for the concert. I just wanted to check on you. You're coming right?"

"Yeah, definitely."

"Prince wants to know if Bahja is coming."

You laughed. "Tell him she's getting dressed right now."

"Okay, I'm looking forward to seeing you."

"I'm looking forward to you guy's performance. Good luck and tell the other guys I said it too."

"Thanks and I will."

"Tell Khalil I said good luck too."

"Uh... sure. I'll tell him."

"Thanks. See you later."

"Bye Y/n."

End of Phone Conversation.

Jacob p.o.v:

I can't believe Y/n wanted to wish Khalil good luck. She doesn't even know him anymore than I do. I need to get to know him better to see how he is.

"Jacob, is it too tight on you?" the lady asked.

"No ma'am. It's fine." I said.

She took the jacket off me and hung it up. Then she went to Prince and did the same thing. I go into the game room where the rest of the guys are, looking for Khalil. He was sitting down watching a basketball game. I go over to where he is and I sit by him.

"Wassup." I said casually.

"Nothing really. Just watching the Rockets." he said.

"You nervous about the show?" I asked.

"Nah. Not really." he said still watching the game.

"Aren't you afraid of who's watching you if you mess up?" I said.

"No." he said.

"Your girlfriend coming?" I asked knowing the answer.

He looked at me now and laughed.

"Why does everyone think I have a girlfriend? I'm single." he said.

"Oh. That's not what I heard." I lied.

"What did you hear?" he asked interested.

"Oh nothing you probably haven't heard." I said.

He sighed and shook his head. Then he watched the game again.

"You looking for a girlfriend?" I asked.

"No. I kind of want to stay single. It's better for me." he said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, I just don't want to be distracted is all. Nothing personal." he said.

"Oh okay." I said.

"Since you've been asking me a whole bunch of questions let me ask you a question." he said looking at me.

"Okay." I said.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" he asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Are you nervous about her seeing you at the concert?" he asked.

"Of course. I want to do good for her." I admitted.

"She's going to have backstage tickets right?" he asked.

"Yeah. Matter of fact, I was just on the phone with her and she wanted me to tell you good luck." I said wondering what his reply would be.

He smiled and said, "That's very nice of her I can't wait to get to meet her then." he said.

"Y-yeah." I said.

He got up and went to the bathroom. Now I have a reason to keep an eye on him.