Blood

Diggy p.o.v:

We make it to Prince's house, finally, none of the guys' cars are here though. Just Prince's and a black suburban. Francis gets out the car. I get out too and lock the doors. I grab her hand as we make it to the front door.

*Ding Dong*

A few minutes later the door opens.

"Todd?" I asked.

"Diggy? What are you doing here?" he asked.

I see Todd dressed up as a girl, again. He has a blonde wig on and makeup. He actually looks like a chick.

"This is my friends house. Why are you here?" I questioned.

"This is my boyfriend's house." He said.

"Nigga what!?" I shouted.

"Shh, please!" he begged.

"Hell no. This ends today. He has a wife!" I yelled.

"Not anymore."

He whips his hair back and grins. I bust the door open making Todd fall. I go into the living room with Francis. Prince was cleaning a mess off the floor.

"Hey, where everybody at?" I asked.

Prince looks up.

"Hey, Dig. That's your girl?" he asked.

"Yeah. Prince this is Francis. Francis, this is Prince."

"Nice to meet you." Francis said.

She shakes his hand.

"You too." He said.

"I'm Angel." Todd said.

He shakes Francis' hand. Francis makes a face but shakes his hand too.

"Angel?" I asked.

"Yes, Angel." He said.

I mug him. He mugs me too.

"Is there a problem Dig?" Prince asked.

"Francis and Todd, I mean Angel, why don't you two ladies go into the kitchen and chat for a while?" I said, on purpose.

"Great idea." Todd agreed.

They go into the kitchen. I sit down in a chair. Prince sits down on the couch.

"Prince, what in the fuck?" I questioned.

Francis p.o.v:

I'm not over the fact that this guy is faking as a girl. I sit down in a seat at the table. He grabs two cups and a bottle of vodka. Oh boy.

"You ever drunk vodka before?" Todd asked.

"Yes, I have." I replied.

"Okay, this'll be fun."

"How so?"

"I know a game we can play. Just for fun."

"Okay, let's do it."

"Great!"

He flips his weave and smiles. I smile back politely. I have so many questions to ask him.

"Can I ask you a question?" I urged.

"Yeah, honey. Go ahead."

"How do you pee? Did you just like get it removed or something? Basically, do you sit or stand?"

His mood changes quickly and a frown appears. He sits up in his sit and drinks from his cup.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it to be rude." I stated.