"Calm down Blake." Clef said.

"How can I calm down when he tried to kill my mate!" I whisper yelled.

I looked at my mate with worry eyes.I can see that she was already in a lot of pain.

I saw hear got up into position. She's gonna transform into her wolf.

I saw her bones rearranging and her teeth have grew long. Her nails became long claws and black fur has covered het whole body. When the transform was done, both Clef and I had our mouth wide open.

"Did you see that?!" said Clef.

"Is it just me or did I just saw my mate become a cat?!" I said in surprise.

"I think its a black panther." said Clef.

We continued to stay behind the bush and watch.

My mate walked on all fours with her head held high in front of the brown wolf. She let out a terrifying roar. She then whack the wolf across the face with her black paw. The brown wolf ran away in fear.

Clef and I still have our mouth wide open. My mate turned to our direction and called us out.

"It isn't nice to eavesdrop on a girl."

Our cover has been blown. We both came out from behind the bush. She looked even more beautiful up close.

"So you guys are from my school." she said.

"Who are you?" I asked out of no where.

"My name is Eclipse and my human side is named Kiraki. And you are?" she asked.

"Blake and he's Clef." I answered.

"Well then, we'll meet again, Alpha Blake." Eclipse smiled then walked deep into the woods.

Clef and I decide to skip the rest of school. We ran back to the pack house to the library. my pack house has a library, a lab, a music room, and a pool.

Clef and I went though all the bookshelves looking for books about werecats.

"I'm sure I seen a book about werecats in our library, I just don't know where I put it." Clef said in a hurry. 

"You are so stupid! You should have kept it!"

"Well I didn't know I was gonna need it."

We kept on looking until it was dusk.

"I found it!!" Clef yelled.

We grabbed a chair and started goning though the book.

"It saids that werecats are like wolves except they become cats, house cats," Clef read.

"But we both saw Kiraki changed in a panther. That is not a house cat, thats a wild cat," I said.

"Good point." Clef said thinking.

"Well let read more first," I said.

"Whatchya reading?!"

Clef and I both look up to see Maya.

"Maya?! What are you doing here?" I asked

"I came here to visit my handsome mate. So what are you guys reading?" she replied.

"We're trying to fine some information on werecats," said Clef.

"Well let me see." Maya put the book in her hands.

"It saids that werecats are weak compare to us wolves. And that there can be different breeds of cats that each will transform into," she read.

"So Kiraki's cat breed is a panther. Then other werecats can become like other wild cats," I said.

"Wait! Wild cats! It says that werecats can only become house cats?! And, who's Kiraki?" Maya questioned.

"Kiraki is Blake's mate and she a werecat. We met her in the woods when she transformed into a black panther. She also goes to our school." Clef answered.

"Well then this book isn't that helpful if the werecat transform in a wild cat instead of a house cat." said Maya placing the book in the table.

"Well we can't fine any other book that talks about werecats," I said.

"Thats in this library. Peaches your pack house has the biggest library with the most books!" Clef pointed out.

"Thats right! Maya do us a favor look for books that are about werecats that are in your pack house library!" i said excited.

"You've got to be kidding me! You 2 want....me....to look at books.... in a library?!" she said.

"Yes!" Clef and I said in unison.

"Do you guys even know how big the library is that the pack house has?!" she yelled.

"No." Clef and I said in unison.

**sigh** "I'm gonna have a long week in the library for the first time" Maya sighed.

"Ok Clef, you go with Maya back to the Blue moon territory while I try to fine Kiraki at school tomorrow. Ok?" I said.

"Ok!" said Clef.

"Then lets get going!" said Maya.

We all ran out the library.

****************************

Thank u for reading my story

I hope you liked this chapter (^_^)