☾ ELEVEN☽

I followed Scott as he led the two of us to the kitchen to get the hot cocoa, he had let go of my hand to sling an arm around my shoulder- though it was kind of awkward since we were almost the same height "Your arm hurting yet?" I smile slyly to him. He looks down slightly with a smile tugging on his lips "ONE DAY Amberle Foster, I will be more than just a couple inches taller than you and it'll be a great day I assure you" he squeezed my cheeks like I was a child, causing me to squeal and giggle, I brushed him off before slinging my arm around his shoulder, though I had to walk on my tip toes in order to do so "Oh look! I could be on top!" I stuck my tongue out at him as he rolled his eyes playfully at me. His soft laughter filling the empty halls, I removed my arm from over his broad shoulders and settled for grabbing his hand.

We came into the kitchen and set to make the best hot cocoa ever, Scott moving to get the milk while I went to get the powder and marshmallows. Setting the milk to heat on the stove we found ourselves standing around, leaning against the counter. I was looking out the window to the back yard when I felt Scotts gaze on me "what?" I turned to face him "You okay?" he asked, his voice soft as he asked. I sighed and offered him a smile "I'm fine, I mean the professor says its normal so I'm not going to waste my time stressing about it or anything. There's no point in doing so, you know?" I reached over and grabbed his large hand in mine, loving the feeling of his skin touching mine "I can't complain" I smirked at him as I rubbed the pad of my thumb over his knuckles in a soothing manner.

He smiled down at me and leaned down to press a kiss to my lips "I can't complain much either hun" I saw his eyes through his glasses we were standing so close. I smiled at him and pecked his lips again, placing a hand on the back of his neck to pull him closer. He immediately placed a hand on my hip, the other finding its way into my hair. Our lips met again feverishly, like we were oxygen to each other. Our lips pressed against each other so hard that I knew my lips would be swollen after, but I had no intention of stopping anytime soon. And neither did he as he pulled me even closer to his body, not an inch was between us now. I smiled against his lips, feeling rather giddy. He pulled back and was frowning "What?" I felt a pang of insecurity course through me, was I doing something wrong?

He let out a dramatic sigh before releasing his hand from my hip and tangling both of his hands in my hair, this made me frown even more "What are you doing?" he shook his head as he moved his hands in my hair, tugging and causing me to wince "I can't get your hair out of that thing" he tugged some more, making my head nearly ache before I grabbed his hands in mine and put them back on my hips "Here" I whispered as I tugged my hair loose from the low bun it was in, letting it fall over my shoulders to my mid back "better?" I asked with a small smile on my swollen lips. He quickly nodded then ran his fingers through my blonde locks "Way better" he glanced back down to my lips before continuing our make out session.

He was holding my body against his with one hand on my hip along with his other hand woven in my hair and pressed against my head, keeping my head in place. I had moved my hand into his hair too, tugging slightly at the hairs on the nape of his neck- causing a low moan to escape his mouth, my cheeks turning very red at this. While I played with his hair with one hand I let my other rest on his chest, playing with his shirt lightly. Our lips were battling for dominance when I felt his tongue slide over my bottom lip, I thought about playing hard and not letting him get entrance but I nearly lost it when he decided to give me a taste of my own medicine and tug on my hair. My mouth opened up to his immediately, his tongue delving into my mouth.

We spent several minutes making out against the counter when there was the sound of boiling over milk interrupting us. We broke apart, nearly breathless and I swear he was glaring at the pot of hot milk like he was a child and it had just stolen his candy. I chuckled as he let go of me to go and shut off the stove and place the pot in the sink, dumping out the boiling milk. After doing so he took three steps back to me and placed a hand on either side of my face and kissed me like his life depended on it, I pulled away and feigned hurt "But I wanted hot cocoa" I pouted. He shook his head once "Too bad" was all he said before he was pulling me back in to his lips and his body. The hot cocoa completely forgotten as we explored each other mouths.

We eventually made our way back upstairs and into my room, we decided that we should stay in my room since his was "messy" (that's what he said) but I think he just really enjoyed my light purple sheets, not that I would spill his secret. But we laid there for the rest of the night in each others arms, the storm still going crazy outside. The rest of the school either sleeping or telling stories about the recent battle against apocalypse or what not.

I turned over to face Scott, looking up at him since he decided that he would scoot up in the bed so he seemed taller. He had taken his fancy glasses off for the night, they lay resting on the bedside table. His face bare for me to look at with only the light from the occasional lightning strike to let me see his features. He looked way younger without them on, I only wish that he didn't have to wear them everyday. But they were like my gloves when I needed them, he couldn't control his mutation so he had to settle with wearing the obnoxious goggles.

"You're staring" he stated, his voice deeper since he was nearly asleep now. I only smiled at him and began to draw circles on the flesh right below his temple and eye "No I'm not" I responded with a smile tugging on my lips. A tired smile found its way onto his lips "I don't mind at all, I don't care one bit if my girlfriend likes to look at me" he tugged me closer with his right arm around my waist, snuggling his face into my neck- His breath tickling the flesh there. I felt my heart skip a beat at his words "Girlfriend?" I whispered out. He only nodded his head, his hair scratching my neck "Yes, girlfriend. You Amberle are my girlfriend, the best one I assure you" I felt his lips turn up into a drowsy smile against my skin.

I too couldn't stop the smile from growing on my features, I brought my arm that was under his head out from underneath- moving my hand to his hair and playing with it, trying to soothe him- while pulling his form closer to mine. He hummed out as I played with his brown locks "That feels good" he voice sounding even deeper now, he was nearly asleep by now. I smiled against his head "Boyfriend and girlfriend huh?" my voice barely audible by now, but he must've just heard me because he hummed out "Yup" before he finally fell asleep.

I couldn't keep the smile off my face as I too fell asleep not long after him, our bodies wrapped in each other.

➶ ➶ ➶ ➶ ➶

Pure trash is what this is.
So.much. Damn. Fluff.

Ugh, I'm sorry guys ;)

Xoxo

~J