☾ PEEK ☽

I looked deep into her mix matched eyes before gently grabbing her gloved hand in mine.

Her small intake of breath reminded me how sensitive this was for her, but she had to know how much she meant to me and how much I trusted her.

I knew she was the only one in the entire world that I could trust with my entire being, her and her only.

So I kept my eyes locked on hers as I gently tugged the woolen glove off her fingers.

"Scott-"

"It's alright, it's okay. I trust you, more than you know. And I want to be open to you in every way, including this" I spoke softly to her, I could see the panic in her eyes even with my glasses on.

She frowned lightly before nodding her head at me to continue, her hands relaxing in mine before I continued removing her glove.

I placed her worn glove next to us before I gently grabbed her  wrist, bringing her hand up to my cheek. I kept my gaze on her as her eyes lit up their Molten gold and her mind began to shift through mine like an old book- every moment, every thought, every feeling she was taking in from me. And she would finally fully understand how much she means to me.

And before I even realized it, I felt her soft lips on mine. And I swear I could see fireworks behind my eyes as our lips fit perfectly together- like we were meant to be. Her lips tasting like honey as they moved against mine, and I swear I would be forever yearning for her taste.

She pulled back first and gently rested her forehead against mine, I opened my eyes to find that hers were already open and starring into mine.

"I love you"