☾ FIVE☽

After that night with Scott, I could hardly contain my excitement whenever break was mentioned. I had called my grandmother and asked if I could bring a friend, at first she was skeptical but after some persuasion- she agreed.

A few weeks later and Scott and I were on a train back to Abington, Virginia- where I grew up. I couldn't help the excitement that bubbled within me as we neared closer and closer to our destination. I was excited to see my grandparents after so long and I was even more excited for them to meet Scott.

Although Scott tried his best to put up a facade on his face, I knew he was feeling rather nervous about meeting my grandparents. And of course I did blame him- I myself wasn't even sure how they would take the fact that the friend I was bringing just so happened to be a boy that I fancied- But I wouldn't know till I got there.

"How much longer do you think we have on this damned train?" I heard Scott grumble from beside me. I looked away from my book to face him "Probably not much longer, another hour or so I think" I studied his face for a reaction. But he only grumbled some more before looking away from the window to look at me, his shades blocking out his eyes "What am I supposed to do for another hour?" He fake pouted at me, jutting out his bottom lip.

I got the sudden urge to place my own lips on his pouted ones, but obviously brushed that feeling away. I wasn't sure what the boy next to me felt about me, but I was pretty sure it wasn't the same way I felt for him.

I sighed before clasping my book shut and adjusting myself so I could face him better "Hm, well we could look out the window and pretend we're in some dramatic movie? Or we could order some more food and gouge ourselves until we puked?" I smiled playfully down at him since he was slouched in his seat.

He rolled his eyes at me "Well anything is more exciting than sitting here while you read, I'm going crazy over here" he thumped his head back against the seat and sighed dramatically.

I rolled my eyes at him again before returning to my book.

I didn't fail to notice how he had scooted closer.

☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽

Sorry this is so short, just a mini filler chapter.

Xo

~J