Chapter Two

^ Picture of the Mansion Above^

When i had found my room I closed the door, and literally threw myself onto the bed.

"I seriously could get use to this" I said to myself before pulling out my phone and checking the time

"Wow time really does go by fast when your busy" I said. I really didn't have anything better to do, so I decided to take a little nap.

I was so exhausted from everything that had happened so far today. When i woke up,  I looked at the clock to see that it was a quarter past five, "oh great dinner time" I sarcastically said while getting up.

There was a knock at my door, and I jumped slightly, startled from the suddenly noise, before walking over, and cracking the door open.

"Dinner at seven nerd" my so called step-sister snarled at me before walking off, and popping some gum.

Before she could get too far I opened the door and shouted, "my names violet skank!" I glared at her as she stopped and chuckled.

"Violet, like the instrument? That's so damn stupid" she laughed and I rolled my eyes at her stupidity.

"No you fucking dweeb, it's Violet as in the color purple" I told her and slammed my door before she could say anything else annoying.

"Whatever Einstein" she teased from outside, and I literally felt like kicking something, better yet, kicking her.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I couldn't quite decide what to wear. "Dinner at six"—I opened my closet door—"Great." I mumbled before walking over to the closet.

After taking a shower, I decided to wear a simple yet elegant red dress with white heels. Not having enough time to do anything major, I braided my hair into a side braid and added lipstick for my 'makeup'.

"So we're a little late, but finally ready" I told myself as I opened the door and headed downstairs.

TNIBBOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara