Chapter 2

*Scene 1*

Annika was riding her scooty and was on her way to her work...suddenly her scooty stopped. She got down to see what was the problem while she was tried to self start the scooty for 100 times but it was all vain. She then start kicking it off but even that didn't work! "Uff champa tujhe bhi abhi hi band hona tha!" She said to her scooty. She again tried to kick start it but it still didn't start. When suddenly a car passed which knowingly splashes mud allover her. She got heck angry and turned to see who the hell did that. But the car went, so she kicked her scooty with all her anger and it got started. Annika started following the car and as she reached it she went and stopped her scooty infront of the car..and the car stopped with a sudden brake. Annika got up and stood infront of the car with her hands folded and anger in her eyes...when a handsome guy came out of the car. He removed the sunglasses and stood there with an attitude. To break the silent stare annika finally spoke "kya? Kya ghur kya rahe hai inn kanji aankho se? " she said looking at him with anger. "Sorry bolne ki system hai ke nahi? Ke bass kisi par keechad uchala aur chal diye? Aapko pata hai aapke wajah se mere kapde kharab hogaye? " she added with her voice raised..."so what? Ghar jaa kar change kar lo!  Yaha par mere car ke saamne apni khatara si scooty laga kar toh tumhare kapde thik nahi honge naa? Chalo hatao isse mere raste se!" He said with attitude and moved towards her car. When annika stopped him by saying " bade badtameez hai..sorry bolne ki tameez hi nahi hai? Aise hi kisi par bhi keechad uchalne wale hote kon hai aap?" To which he spontaneously said " kitne paise chaiye tumhe?" She got angry hearing that "oh hello aap honge bade paise wale...par mai bhi koi paiso ke liye nahi baat karri aapse! Aap bass sorry bol dijiye aur mai aapko rasta de dungi" she spoke out...He removed the wallet and took out some money from it and went towards annika...He gave the money to her and said "Shivaay Singh Oberoi kisi se maafi nahi maangta aur yeh paise rakh lo naye kapde khareedne me kaam aayenge" and he did his signature step ( where he moves his hand towards his head) and started walking back to the car. While annika went to the corner of the road and took some mud and threw it on him before he could get in the car! "Fhat the wuck " he screamed looking at her. She walked near him with the money he gave and returned it to him in the same way he gave " yeh lijiye paise aapke kaam ayenge kapde khareedne ke liye" and she turned with a smirk on her face and left with her scooty.

 She walked near him with the money he gave and returned it to him in the same way he gave " yeh lijiye paise aapke kaam ayenge kapde khareedne ke liye" and she turned with a smirk on her face and left with her scooty

*Scene 2*

Omkara was on his way to art gallery when he suddenly got a weird sound from his stomach, he was hungry so he thought to eat something before going to gallery. He found a fast food corner so he decided to have something. He sat on a table meant for two people. The waiter served him water and handed him a menu card. He ordered something he can get instantly. While he was waiting for his order he observed people around him. He saw a couple sitting besides him who were a little weird. He thought to ignore. But as the guy beside him went somewhere he got shocked by the girl. She was literally criticising her boyfriend. "Haa pappa chapla saathe chu! Haa ab kya karu bhukh lagi thi...haa aa hi rahi hu thodi der me...warna yeh chapla mere kaan paka kar kha lega! Huh..haa thik hai" she hung the call. Omkara was hell irritated and angry with the girl so he thought to confront her. He went towards her and excused her to talk " excuse me...kya aapko pata hai jo kuch bhi aap kar rahi hai woh bhot bekar aur giri hui harkat hai!" He said with anger. " excuse me? Aap kis cheez ki baat kar rahe hai? She replied with a confusing expression. "Ussi soch ki baat kar raha hu jo aapne gira rakhi hai? Matlab aap aise logo ko apni zaruraton ke liye istemaal kaise kar sakti hai?... jaanti hai woh ladka jise aap ek fool bana rahi uspe kya bitegi jab usse yeh pata chalega ? Kya yahi saza milegi usse itna humble polite aur kind hone ki?" He questioned her. "Excuse me aap kya bole jaa rahe hai? Aur aapko kisi ke personal life me interfere karne me itna interest kyu hai? Aap hai kon?" She was still confused ! " Mai koi bhi hu par aap ek beyhad juthi aur giri hui ladki hai! Aur agar aapko pata nahi hai jo aap kar rahi hai woh bhot galat hai! " he replied anxiously. "Aur aap uss insaan ko Bewakoof bana rahi hai jo aapse pyar karta hai! Aap jaise logo ki niyat bhot ache se jaanta hu mai!" He continued. " oh hello excuse me , jo bhi aap hai! Jaante kya hai aap mere baare me jo mujhe aise sunaye jaa rahe hai? Aap jaise bhi bhot dekhe hai maine. Jab kuch exciting naa ho zindagi me toh dusro ki life me problems create karne aajate hai!" She screamed with anger and everyone there started looking at them. Omkara got angry and replied " aap jaisi ladkiya hi hai Jin kr wajah se ladke suicide attempt karte hai! Ho sake toh apne aap ko badal dijiye jitna jaldi ho sake!" He said in a descending scream and left from there. When he was almost out she screamed back " haa haa aap bhi badal lo khudko huh" she smirked and left.

 When he was almost out she screamed back " haa haa aap bhi badal lo khudko huh" she smirked and left

*Scene 3*

Saumya was new in the college. She was roaming around and exploring her new college in Mumbai! She was a fresher so she had no friends. She was scared of being ragged by the seniors but she made up her mind to be strong. She was roaming in the playing area where she saw a group of boys who were ragging some freshers , for a while she stood there being scared but then she made her mind and started walking she thought not to think about it and kept walking. While walking someone threw a piece of chalk on her, she looked at the direction from where the chalk was thrown. She saw it was the same group she saw before , they called her and she quietly went towards them with a lil nervousness. " so you are a fresher?" A guy from the group spoke. "Yes" she replied in a word. Two guys stood up and started walking around her " toh tumhe yeh toh pata hi hoga ki freshers ke saath kya hota hai!" Second guy asked, " haa mujhe pata hai...par tum logo ko dekh kar lagta nahi hai ki tumlog simple and inoffensive ragging karoge! So don't you think to rag me!" She replied with confidence. " hahaha bhot ache se pehchaan gayi ho hume! Jitni bholi dikhti utni ho nahi!" The leader said with a smirk. "Aur agar tum itna jaanti hi toh yeh bhi jaanti hogi ke agar tumhe nahi karna fir bhi tumhe karna hi hoga" he again said. "jaise mai darr gayi hawww bachao bachao " she said dramatically. " aee tum samjhti kya ho khudko ? Jaanti ho hum kon hai? " leader replied. " mai koi darti nahi hu tumlogo se " she said with confidence , to which they were about to be harsh to her they almost held her when a voice intrupted them " Ruk jao!" A guy with a good physique walked towards them, " kya chal raha hai yaha? Tumlogo ko sharam nahi aati aise freshers ko tanng karte huve ? Freshers se pehle woh ek ladki hai !" Said the handsome guy! Saumya was left speechless she was literally drooling over him. "Tumlogo ke wajah se pata hai iss college ki reputation kharab ho sakti hai...chalo jao aur padhai karo!" He continued. He left after the other guys left. Saumya was lost in her thoughts but then she thought to thank him so she ran behind him. She reached him "hey hii!" She stopped catching breath. "Hii " he replied. "Thank you woh unn ladko se bachane ke liye" she thanked with a heavy breath, " arre koi baat nahi woh mera farz tha" he said holding the collar of his shirt. "Btw I am saumya" she forwarded her hand , "Rudra Singh Oberoi" they shaked their hands." Acha mai tumse baad me milti hu and thank you once again" she smiled and left. While rudra smirked as his plan was successful. He saved her just to make a great image in the college, and so happened. Everyone was praising him which made him happy.

 Everyone was praising him which made him happy

TBC