Chapter 1

*Scene 1 Anika*"Everything seems to be dark, it feels like darkness will capture everything, a ray of hope has been died

*Scene 1 Anika*
"Everything seems to be dark, it feels like darkness will capture everything, a ray of hope has been died. Crying had no solution, I begged, asked the black shadow to leave me alone, let me go where I belong,let me meet whom I love. I screamed maa- baba.. ishuu.. and what's not... But nothing happened. The dark shadow laughed happily." She wakes up as her nightmare ends..she couldn't be able to breath,by the time Sahil turned on the lights and said " anika di are you all right? Does it is the same nightmare?" He asked hurriedly and tensed note.
Anika just nodded back to him. She lays her head over Sahil lap and said "I so wish it wouldn't happened ever. I so wish I can meet them, but how? I don't remember much.. I just don't.. I have been brought here when I was 11 and now I don't remember where maa- papa are" anika said with teary eyed.
Sahil just listening to what his sister heart is saying.

*Scene 2 Ishana*

"Look Mr I am not your servant so stop behaving that rudely" ishana said with a finger pointing towards a well dressed men.
"I know you are not my servant but you are my employee and moreover stop over reacting bitch, you are just a waiter who's duty is to serve alcohol to our customers, moreover what you except working here in a bar" he said while coming closer to her.

Ishana in mind "Mr manager don't you dare to come near me, you are not aware what I can do'

As soon as that manager comes closer to her she slaps him hard and says 'bhaad Mei gayi Teri yeh naukari budhe (hell with your job)'

And she leaves the area with a bang. Half of the public watching her badass behavior.
She thinks in mind " you have to pay for this Mr manager I wont leave you like this"..

On the other hand while going back to her home she witnessed a cute scene where.. three girls similar to there age, may be sisters are having ice cream at ice cream parlor along with them there parents are also with them who were sitting and watching them.
"Mumbai is always awake.. look at them it's 1oclock and these guys are enjoying & having fun. It's good to have family, someone can listen up to you. You can share ur feelings, who's your day went and what's not. And here I am.. a lonely bird who just working and working for what??" She said with emptiness in her eyes.