twenty seven

"Tension"

• Yoora's pov •

I balled my fists hard at the sight I'm seeing. Hyungwon never looked that happy when he's with me, the way he hugged her made my blood boiled.

Why did she has to show up right when I'm starting to like Hyungwon? Why? Is it my destiny to feel unrequited love over and over again?

"Just you wait, Aira. I'll leak this to the press and say goodbye to your innocent little reputation", I held my phone up and about to take picture when a hand covered my phone.

"Oh no, I wouldn't want to do that if I were you", I turned to look at the rude owner of the voice. My jaw literally dropped at the black haired beauty.

"L-Lee Minhyuk?"

• Aira's pov •

He was beside me, putting on his seatbelt after he put mine and his eyes were focused on turning on the engine. It has been quite a while and strangely, the butterflies in my stomach was still the same whenever I'm with him. I thought that my feelings for him had lessen, but look how wrong I was.

"I didn't know you're familiar with Busan", I casually stated as he chuckled

"Actually, not at all", he replied innocently as one of my eyebrows was raised

"Eh? Then how are we going to-"

"There's this thing called GPS, it directs us to wherever we want to go", Hyungwon sarcastically explained as I hit his arm

"I know that, asshole", I hid my redden cheeks caused by the stupidity as he laughed and patted my head

"Alright, we're going to Gwangalli Beach if you don't mind", he informed and stepped on the gas

"Sure, it's been long since I actually go to a beach, probably since-", I lowly stated while looking through the window

"Our family vacation", he held my hand but I immediately retreated

I'm still in a relationship with Jungkook and I already kissed Hyungwon when I'm still holding that status. I can't mess this up anymore.

"No touching, Chae. And remember this is a friendly date", I firmly stated as he sighed

"Things I do for you", he held on the steering wheel tight and the ride became quiet after that.

Nostalgic feelings rushed through my mind as I felt the soft sand on my feet. Hyungwon closed his eyes and open his arms to feel the sea breeze, a tranquil smile was formed and with the wind blowing his hair gently, made him look even more gorgeous.