twelve

"Help"

• Aira's pov •

My mouth hurts from smiling so much today. I was impressed that Hyungwon managed to get me a huge teddy bear by winning the shooting game.

"I see you still wear the necklace I gave you", he  looked at the sun pendant necklace as I blushed

"This necklace suited the outfit, don't be so flattered", I playfully nudged him as he pulled me closer

"Aye~ you're such a smooth talker, baby", he gently kiss my lips as I returned the kiss.

He pinned me against my apartment door and continued to kiss my lips and moved slowly to my neck. Suddenly his phone rang. We broke from the kiss and Hyungwon rolled his eyes.

"God damn it", he clicked his tongue as I giggled. He looked at who's calling and harshly answered the call.

"What?!", his face turned from cute to cold in mere seconds.

His eyes widen and argued some more with the person on the other line as I leaned against the door. He ended the call and looked at me apologetically.

"What is it? you have work to do?", I lazily commented as he frowned

"Unfortunately, yes. But I can cancel it to tomorrow if you want", he forced a smile and that's when I knew it's too important to be postponed.

"Go, it sounds important. Promise me you won't overwork and call me when you're done, okay?", He instantly pulled me into an embrace and kissed my cheek.

"You're the best. Don't sleep too late okay babe?", he waved goodbye and left

I unlocked the apartment door and did my usual routine. I showered and wore my oversized sweater and shorts, also can't forget my glasses.

Time to watch my current favorite drama, W... Gosh Lee Jong Suk is so attractive I swear.

I was immersed in the drama until I heard the door bell rang. I paused the drama and fixed my clothes.

It's probably Hyungwon...

I jogged lightly and open the door

"Babe, you said you have-", I gasped instantly at who's standing in front of me.

"Hey"

He looked like he was just hit by a truck. His hair was messy and his clothes were dirty. I can smell a strong scent of alcohol. He looked up to see me and leaned against the door.

"You're so pretty in glas...ses", He hiccuped as I chuckled

I was about to close the door but he caught it. I rolled my eyes in annoyance

"What are you doing here Jungkook?", I crossed my arms

"I... I know mad, I... I sorry", his words become weird until he suddenly collapsed. I caught his heavy body.

"Damn it, Jungkook. Why did you bother me even when you're drunk?", I said in annoyance as I looked at him

He's not moving at all. I tried to shake him a few times but no use. I carried his body to the sofa and lay him there.