Five: Roommates

"Now that we all ate I have a question. How do we get home?" Kiyoshi asked. They all looked clueless. "We'll find a way, but for tonight you can stay in the guest rooms." FKagami said. "Thanks for letting us stay here." Riko thanked. "No prob, but you'll have to share your rooms with at least one other person. Our house is big but doesn't have that many guest rooms." FKagami explained. "How many rooms are there?" Momoi asked. "We have one room for three people, three for four and three for two." FKagami listed. "Ok we'll draw the names of who we'll be in the room with. Except for us girl's we'll take a room for two." Riko explained. "Sound good." Everyone agreed.

Rooms (I actually drew the names from a hat)

Two bed room: Momoi, Riko

Two bed room: Aomine, Kagami

Two bed room: Akashi, Kuroko

Three bed room: Koganei, Himuro, and Tsuchida

Four bed room: Kiyoshi, Midorima, Furihata, and Fukuda

Four bed room: Murasakibara, Mitobe, Wakamatsu, and Izuki

Four bed room: Kasamatsu, Kise, Kawahara, and Takao

"This is going to be. Interesting." Tsuchida said. "Why do I have to share a room with Bakagami?" Aomine shouted. "You drew his name so stop complaining." Wakamatsu shouted at him. "Aw Dai-Chan it was fate that brought you two together." Momoi said dreamily. Kagami blushed a bit and Aomine looked pissed but he wore a faint blush too. "So, then come with us we'll show you your rooms." FKagami announced. Everyone went with them to their rooms.

Sorry that it's so short the next one will be longer again I promise.